Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Augor1's application

Post  augor1 Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:54 pm

IN GAME NAME: Augor1

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIE TO JOIN: I think this would be a really good experiance with some RP etc. But best of all a large player community that works together to thrive.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:none.

augor1

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Laxx_ 's application

Post  Laxx_ Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm

IN GAME NAME: Your username Laxx_

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: for example, army, Farmer, etc. Army or builder im rather good at mindless building and creative ideas. also im pretty good at trade i basicly ran the trade in other servers/games

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Why you want to join the Kingdom of Cardia i think that multiplayer servers in minecraft and just minecraft in general is amazing, but to have an actual point to the server just makes it better. i think that this is one of the best and well thought out purposeful Servers i've found

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Any additional thoughts: im very insightful and fun. i dont screw around and troll are anything. if anything i stick closer to rules than most people although im no douche that doesn't know how to joke around and have fun.

Laxx_

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty app rb_bgs_2

Post  rb_bgs_2 Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 pm

rb_bgs_2

builder

wanna join an rp not capable of setting it up myself! hope you guys accept me!

teeerribly sorry for starting a new thread!

rb_bgs_2

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty SooSzi's Application

Post  SooSzi Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:41 am

IN GAME NAME: SooSzi

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Most of all, I'd like to be a hunter. If that would be wrong, I could be an archer or an Anti-Creeper Squad member. If that would be wrong too, I can stay a peaceful farmer.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love RolePlaying! I had my server on Classic MC before I got premium. I promise, that the Kingdom will not get any grief from me Wink

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): No suggestions.

SooSzi

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Anabel

Post  Anabel Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am

IN GAME NAME:Anabel75

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:I would like to be in the anti creeper squad and a hunter
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:i would like to join because i like roleplaying and I've never been on a roleplaying server so i want to test it out and i know im going to have fun.

Anabel

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  savarast Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 pm

IN GAME NAME: Ulex

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Profession: Hunter Military Position: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Well, I have good experience in Minecraft and I have been a GameMaster for the last decade, which means my understanding of the world and role playing will be high compared to many users. I've also run bot minecraft and ragnarok servers before, so the technical gist I am also aware of.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: There should be an area to explore the inner workings of your world, so we as players can get accustomed to it.

savarast

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Oxidiz3r Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 am

IN GAME NAME: Oxidiz3r

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Merchant (restaurant) and farmer.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looks like a nice group to be apart of with active people and a structured class system and I'd love to be apart of that. Smile

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Not really other than that I am 23, mature and friendly and am creative with RPing. Smile

Oxidiz3r

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty SgtPancake's Application

Post  SgtPancake Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 pm

IN GAME NAME: SgtPancake

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer/Self Supplying Trader

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This server looks AMAZING and I love role-playing servers

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I love farming and setting up shops for the community.
Also, I hate griefers Mad

SgtPancake

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Request To Join The Epicest Server Ever

Post  MitchBooth Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:32 am

User name - MitchBooth
Preferred Job - Unknown at this point but probably a Builder an AC a Farmer a Hunter a Merchant or a Doctor
Why I Want To Join - Its probably the most interesting minecraft server I've seen and it is probably the only good one that has jobs for users instead of people ravaging across the landscape demolishing the landscape for all the resources they can find and some people even resort to demolishing hours of someones hard work just to maybe get a few logs Crying or Very sad

MitchBooth

Back to top Go down

Post  888888Zombies Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 pm

IN GAME NAME:888888Zombiesderp
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: HUNTAR! cheers

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:Hmmm... Cause I wanna!derpy

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):I am afraid of green penises!Tri-derp.

888888Zombies

Back to top Go down

Post  WarXBlaze Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 pm

IN GAME NAME: WarXBlaze

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army(melee)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would love to play on this RP sever because it seems pretty well organized and i would love to join.

Thx!

WarXBlaze

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Pikafreak's Application!

Post  [pikafreak] Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

IN GAME NAME: pikafreak (I would like to be called Nate, though. kthxbai.)

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: AC squad/Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: In my opinion, it's a great idea. I love the idea of a really strict roleplay server. Most of the ones I have been in either spawn blocks (not realistic) or have immature members.

Example:
pikafreak: Hey, you can't steal my stuff! What are you doing!?
n00b: yes i can lololol
n00badmin: rotflmao, good one.
YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED BY n00badmin

...See? So I would love to be part of a MATURE community

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I'm a pretty good builder by the way. So, yeah...

[pikafreak]

http://Neito_Yoshitama.twitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FMA07 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:51 pm

IN GAME NAME: FMA07
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like to be a swordsman in the army
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because this server is looking great, I love the medieval theme and because i want to enjoy a good gaming experience with other people.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Am i allowed to buy a bow by myself if im a sowrdsman?

FMA07

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty jamesnabbott's application

Post  jamesnabbott Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:04 pm

IN GAME NAME: jamesnabbott

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I like the idea of the Archer Division but I am fairly open to anything.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Obviously I love Minecraft and I thought what you guys are doing is really cool so i would like to become a part of it.

jamesnabbott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kragnack Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:11 pm

IN GAME NAME: Kragnack

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: If I got to choose, I would really like to be a miner or a builder. I also counted out the number of people filling each position on the forums, so if necessary I could take a crack at redstone engineering. I'm not the best but I can handle the basics and I'm eager to learn.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love rp servers! I've been looking for a good one to join, this one looked like it had a nice stable structure and I really like how strict the rules are.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I really hope I'm accepted into the server, this looks really fun!
Kragnack
Kragnack

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty Application

Post  KnightAnderrn Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm

IN GAME NAME: Anderrn
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would love to be a Redstone Engineer or a Medic
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This server appears to be a mature server with very fun ideas and thoughts
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): This server looks very nice.
KnightAnderrn
KnightAnderrn

Back to top Go down

Post  starwarsfan35 Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:56 am

Everyone here Accepted. Man, I'm so behind Sleep
starwarsfan35
starwarsfan35
Admin

https://kingdomcardia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darui Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 am

IN GAME NAME: Darui_Senpai

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: id like to be hunter for now

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:i just got minecraft and i was serching a good roleplay server

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Any additional thoughts
darui
darui

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty My App

Post  leafstar5 Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 pm

IN GAME NAME: leafstar5

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Lumberjack/Farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've never really joined a server like this before, so I'm really excited about this, and I've always wanted to try a roleplay server. :3

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Nope! Very Happy

leafstar5

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 4 Empty been up for atleast a week now:(

Post  Velazurian Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:07 pm

IN GAME NAME: Velazurian.

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Close-combat: Starting Rank Knight / hunter.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i'v always liked medieval rpg games and have been searching for a medieval Minecraft server for a while now.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Well when i thirst heard about the server i couldn't wait because it is what i had always been searching for. But once i went to the website page it put me off a bit i mean the website could have a little bit more medieval theme put into it, no disrespects

Sincerely Velazurian.

Velazurian

Back to top Go down

Post  calkhi Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm

IN GAME NAME: Calkhi

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: miner, soldier

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because, being into lore and RPing i think this is just the server for me.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I know my way around even the largest of caves and can quickly make a branch mine to marvel at. Just to be warned, i LOVE to RP. So if i ever go off and say im a dwarf, and you get annoyed just remind me its a game. (i have a dwarf miner skin.)
calkhi
calkhi

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeeyo Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am

IN GAME NAME:Monkeeyo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because i want to be in a ORGANIZED clan and this looks awsome

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Hope you guys accept me. and is this the right place for this app?

monkeeyo

Back to top Go down

Post  jazarachy Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 am

IN GAME NAME: jazarachy

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: first of all, i´ve been looking for a clan a long time now and i think this is one of the few that is serious.
and second, i love MC and this type of clan

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I live in europe GMT+1 Sweden

jazarachy

Back to top Go down

Post  adekto Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 am

IN GAME NAME: adekto
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: like to play with people, bicus the the creepers are not very social

adekto

Back to top Go down

Post  funfight22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

IN GAME NAME: funfight22

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Well, i would love to be a archer, but running around with a sword is fun, so, archer i guess, or both if i can

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i love orginized servers, much easier to get into

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):

funfight22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next