Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  vapr Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 pm

IN GAME NAME: vapr

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer or farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: looks like a lot of fun and i like rps

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):

vapr

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty My Application (PM response if possible)

Post  Damuin Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:00 pm

IN GAME NAME: Zenion21

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer/Lumberjack/ Part-Time Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This seems like a pretty nice clan to join, I can even throw in a little RP if wanted

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Just hope that I'll be allowed to join but if not then there's always more fish in the sea. I'll mainly focus on Farming and Wood gathering but if the need arises for more miners I'll gladly give my life for the vast riches of the underground.

Hail the great Kings & Queens of Cardia!

Damuin

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  kristiansyll Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:26 am

[quote="starwarsfan35"]OK, so it was WAAAAAYYY to messy to just have people make their own threads, so I'm doing this instead.
If you have not gotten my accepted stamp, please post in this thread and i will Accept you.
And just to remind you, Applications are like this

[code]IN GAME NAME: kristiansyll

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I want to join because this server is absolutely amazing, I've always wanted to join a clan like this but found none

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Nope

kristiansyll

Back to top Go down

Post  jalacayo14 Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

IN GAME NAME: jalacayo14

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: farmer and/or guardsmen

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Sounds like a cool and fun idea

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I will obey all and any rules (jobs: if i cant be both i prefer farmer), and is there set currency or something or will buying and selling be more like trade and barter?

Last edited by jalacayo14 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

jalacayo14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingsikeb Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:04 pm

IN GAME NAME: Kingsikeb

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: a medic,hunter,farmer mix and part time builder if someone needs help

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This idea sounds.. just.... AWSOME. and i have been looking for a minecraf rp server for some time now

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I have some small questions. question 1, will player be allowed to mine for stone and such even if their not a miner? ( for their house and for buildings like their store ) Question 2 how would people such as farmers and medics earn "money" or items when anyone can just start their own farm or hunt for food by their self. and the last thing i hope i get accepted because i think i could really help with the growth of this clan/server

Kingsikeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Magixmonkey Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

IN GAME NAME: Magixmonkey

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Field Medic (explained below).

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've been playing SSP for awhile now, but wanted to throw more of a social aspect into the game, rather than just a lone character. When I read through your rank structure it seemed pretty clear and organized, which I like, considering I'm in the army.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): So, about the Field Medic: Doctors and Nurses both play an important role in the treatment of casualties of war, be they civilian or military. But, from the time our soldiers *knock on [log] * get hit by enemy swords, arrows or god forbid-TNT, to the time they get to the hospital can be a dangerous or even deadly journey *cue(sp?) [SSSS] [Spider] [Skeleton] * Thats where the Field Medic comes in, being a Medic myself I'm a bit biased towards the Field Medic, so obviously the end result/job description is up to the Royalty.

With war, comes death. All soldiers know this, but with a Field Medic by their side, your soldiers can breathe easy. By providing troops with cutting edge medical care, the Field Medic uses his revolutionary bandages and splints and salves to heal troops on the spot, over a period of time, or temporarily reduce the damage altogether for a short while*. But don't be deceived by the Field Medics tendency to hang back in fights, as they possess many of the same skills and equipment as other soldiers and will not hesitate to viciously defend their patients and allies.

Well these are just some ideas, and sorry if I went on a bit to long here, I got excited about the idea and just rolled with it. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.

Magixmonkey

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty o_0chuckle's Application

Post  NickFizzair Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 pm

IN GAME NAME: o_0chuckles

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: CA, if not, Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This seems like one of the most organized servers/clans I've ever seen.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am a great Archer, and an experienced Creeper Hunter, I can also build quite well.

NickFizzair

Back to top Go down

Post  warkiller240 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm

IN GAME NAME:Warkiller240

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This looks like a really cool clan and server and I would like to have a fun experience with all of you.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Position wise, I can pretty much do any task so if there is a position you need me to really do then thats fine. I also posted one application in the MC forums but I did this one to if by some how you didn't get the MC one. Ok thanks for taking your time to read this!

warkiller240

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty application

Post  nekonal Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:46 am

IN GAME NAME: nekonal
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: warrior
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i love roleplay with ppl and i like the sound of this And your the first clan i decided to join

nekonal

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty application - bob809

Post  bob809 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am

IN GAME NAME: bob809

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: farmer &/ lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: this looks like a interesting and fun clan/server

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nope

bob809

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!!

Post  Deathwatch31 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:43 am

IN GAME NAME: Deathwatch31

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder and army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This is my first clan and I would love to build more to your kingdom and guard so no creepers blowing people and buildings up!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'm not a greifer and never will be!!![/b] I'm here to enjoy your kingdom and what it has to offer!!!

Deathwatch31

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerramth Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:24 pm

IN GAME NAME: Kerramth

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN: I've been playing some private servers for a while, and im beginning to get fed up with only 4 people one a server building in different locations, so i would like to join in some community projects, or just visit various peoples constructs as they appear Very Happy

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): From the people i have played with, i am told i have a rediculous sense of scale, as i think a medium - small castle is 130+ blocks square, and apparently that is big, but i'm not sure it is... but meh! i'll probably build another on this server Laughing

Kerramth

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyRed Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

IN GAME NAME: ArmyRed

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Seems like a good way to get to know more people and the game

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Im still new to Minecraft so I feel like joining a clan would help me better understand the game.

ArmyRed

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Kibcob's application

Post  zytron Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 pm

IN GAME NAME: kibcob

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This looks like a boss server

zytron

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Vliegenaar's Application

Post  vliegenaar Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

IN GAME NAME: Vliegenaar

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love roleplaying and this seems a very nice clan!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Nothing really... santa

vliegenaar

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Application form

Post  iRomance Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 pm

In Game Name: iRomance

Position I Would Like: Miner, Builder Or Archer, Where Ever I'm Needed The Most :]

Why I Would Like To Join: Because I Like Playing With Other People, Dont Mind Serving Someone And You're Actually Serious About The Clan Idea. I Don't Like Servers That Say That There Is A Community, And Everyone Just Grieves Everything.

Additional Comments: I Work Hard And Don't Mind If My Master Wants Me Te Perform A Job Required And Im Able To Build A Cannon If Required

Last edited by iRomance on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

iRomance

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty deadreckin application

Post  deadreckin Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 am

IN GAME NAME: deadreckin

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: builder,miner,farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Sounds like an excellent caln with many exciting features

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Im a dedicated and active player with lots to offer

deadreckin

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainLepper Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:04 pm

IN GAME NAME: CaptainLepper

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (Any position in the Army will do, even the Corps of Engineers)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'd like to be part of something, rather than wander the Minecraftian Wilderness on Singleplayer, and actually do something productive at a job I'm pretty good at. Quick solutions for getting from one town to the other while still looking good, and letting the builders that come by either tear the temporary structure down or building over it to make it much prettier. I'm also quite good at keeping creepers a good distance away.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Army Corps of Engineers would be excellent to have for this server. As stated above, nothing major, just small things that look pretty as a quick fix to get from one town to the other.

CaptainLepper

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty application

Post  powerwind Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:48 pm

IN GAME NAME: powerwind

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: merchant/miner/archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because having an organized goverment for a minecraft server based on medevil times sounds pretty awesome

powerwind

Back to top Go down

Post  will468 Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm

IN GAME NAME: will4680

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join as i have not joined a clan before and i like to make mines. I am new to the game and i may not be as expierienced as the others but i realy think i have found a place to learn

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I will not be able to play until 14th march

will468

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Application

Post  ButteredTaco Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 am

IN GAME NAME: ButteredTaco

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because I have just gotten this game and the other servers i have tried seem to be unorganized and have only a few leaders so I wish to join this one.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I read over the jobs and saw there where no Towns People or Assassins/Bandits

ButteredTaco

Back to top Go down

Post  spyman328 Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:00 pm

IN GAME NAME: spyman328

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Like to roleplay

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): also would like to be small inn keeper/ general stall owner

spyman328

spyman328

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Application for BananaMuffins

Post  Muffins Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:19 pm

IN GAME NAME: BananaMuffins

POSITION I WOULD LIKE: Farmer, AC Squad (Cause we all love creepers Wink ) Builder, Archer?, I saw a suggestion for a tech patrol I thought that would be pretty cool...

WHY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Cause I love RP and you guys are actually serious Smile I've also been looking for a server with whitelist for a while Smile Plus sounds like a cool idea.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: My name is silly pig Also I like to build castles and airships

Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerShark57 Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 pm

In game name= KillerShark57

Position: AC Squad, Guardsman (Meele).

Why? Because I thought this might be exciting.

Comments: I won't be very active, but when I am on, it will be worth it. I have an idea of a trap as well. I tested it, it works.

-KillerShark57

KillerShark57

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 3 Empty Mido1999 Application

Post  mido Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:37 pm

IN GAME NAME: mido1999
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:Farmer,miner,hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i like this sorta city thing, no greifers a marketplace and jobs. real nice, good job guys.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Please accept this because i want to make my house and get started.
albino

mido

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next