Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  TM77 Sat May 14, 2011 8:46 am

IN GAME NAME: TM77
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: AC Squad
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looks very organized and very cool.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I kill creepers...

TM77

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty scout217 application

Post  scout217 Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 am

IN GAME NAME: scout217

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i want to participate in a fighting mackine

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): barracks and soldiers sallarys would be nice

scout217

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  inuruk95 Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 pm

IN GAME NAME: Inuruk95

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like to start out small, like a farmer, or miner, then graduate up to hopefully a royal guard member!

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love this style of roles/ RP, i want to help and play out in your server!! I hope i get accepted, and to see you on the server

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I respect your rules, and your game play structure, actually i salute it! Do i have to greet cirtain people in a way??
Like < Greetings Kind sir, (insert text) >???

inuruk95

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty lavedogs app

Post  lavedog Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

IN GAME NAME: lavedog
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: for something new

lavedog

Back to top Go down

Post  bboy333 Thu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm

IN GAME NAME: bboy799
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looks very fun!
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Am a newbie

bboy333

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty Application

Post  ch33zyp3ngu1n Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 am

ING: Ch33zyP3ngu1n
Position: Army
Why?: I want to join because you are the first and probably one of the only servers that take this whole thing seriously and this looks like the type of server i love, RPG-ish.
Extra: I have heaps of minecraft experience and love playin with other people and buildinjg withem' aswell. Thanks! Very Happy

ch33zyp3ngu1n

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty application

Post  xelas1 Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 am

IN GAME NAME: xelas1

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: farmer,miner anything simple

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:this sounds like a great community and i would really like to play minecraft with someone

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): i like cake

xelas1

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty Application

Post  Kattzman Fri May 27, 2011 10:30 pm

IN GAME NAME: Kattzman

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: *See Minecraft Forum post*

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): This apple I'm eating is not very good.

Kattzman

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty fireclaws10 application

Post  fireclaws10 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 pm

iN GAME NAME: fireclaws10
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: creeper squad
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: sounds like fun, you guys seem like a good server, and have not heard anything bad

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): possibly would like to build a mob tower in the future, if i am allowed and we have the cobble

Last edited by fireclaws10 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new reason to join)

fireclaws10

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty App, of course.

Post  Feerman2010 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:28 pm

IN GAME NAME: Feerman2010

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: All the other clan servers are full of douches. This on seems clean.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Maybe Bukkit. I don't know if you have it. Plus, a mod (if you will install) :
Mood Mod by Flan.

scratch that's it.

Feerman2010

Back to top Go down

Post  piratedude36 Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 am

IN GAME NAME: piratedude36

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Redstone engineer(1),hunter(2), Farmer(3)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This clan and server seem very interesting, also it would be my first RP server and I would like to try it .

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I Believe I am decent at redstone engineering, but if im not up to par I would love to be a farmer or a hunter!

piratedude36

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty app

Post  abandonpuppy Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm

IN GAME NAME: Abandonpuppy

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This looks like a legit server/clan. its gotta be fun.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): .

abandonpuppy

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty app

Post  MIRILATION Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 am

IN GAME NAME:mirilation

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: miner/lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i am looking for a main server and the other one i use is dying off slowly because of the owner

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): none

MIRILATION

Back to top Go down

Post  kattykong13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 am

Posted in the MInecraft Forums fforum but had to post on page 74 so.. i deiced to post here too.

IN GAME NAME: kattykong13

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Guardsman, archer, AC , Redstone engineer

WHY I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've been looking for a server where everybody has a job to do, not just a free for all. I am trustworthy and would never grief because of personal experience ( e.g. building a massive japanese castle out of wool and it being burnt down by a hacker who hacked my friends acc.). I am a good fighter/archer and an alright builder + decent at redstone.

Even though i have flymod i will disable it for this server because this looks so awesome and i wouldn't want to be banned.
And i dont use flint and steel.

kattykong13

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty Link5890 Application

Post  Link5890 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm

IN GAME NAME: Link5890

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Lumberjack, guard during the night.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I feel I would be a good addition to the server because I'm a good team player, very friendly, don't grief, and I can work hard if I try.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Do we need to instal any mods?

Link5890

Back to top Go down

Post  Paperboy99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 pm

IN GAME NAME:Paperboy99
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:Army, Archer
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:Ive played games like runescape, and ive never seen a server thats plays like it!
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I love minecraft and medevil times!

Paperboy99

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtoZeph Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

IN GAME NAME: ProtoZeph

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder/ Army when needed

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have been searching for a good rp server to join as well as a clan. In Cardia I found both!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Not really much other than that I am excited to have found this clan.

I also applied here

ProtoZeph

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty application

Post  spartan3434 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:23 am

IN GAME NAME: Flameking

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:swordsmen

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:one of the first clans who actually do the medieval thing which I favor.

spartan3434

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty flst application

Post  jamesflst Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm

IN GAME NAME: FLst

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer/lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: bored of SP/sounds like a good idea

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):any position just would prefer if it was either of them

jamesflst

Back to top Go down

Post  gudynas11 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

IN GAME NAME: gudynas11

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer-anti creeper squad member

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I was looking for RP server like this it sounds really fun

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I good with a sword so id you need close combat guardsmen I can be him

gudynas11

Back to top Go down

Post  Uberheavy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 pm

IN GAME NAME: Uberheavy

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: The Anti Creeper Squad

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I think this would be so awesome, I love to play with other people, with asigned classes.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Thank you

Uberheavy

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 8 Empty Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  eldochem Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 am

IN GAME NAME: eldochem

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer, spy, anything to do with military! (but archer is my preferred position)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: kingdom of cardia sounds awesome and i know it is!! I feel its a place with kind friendly people and nice admins (or kings and queens!) It would be an honor if you could accept me!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I have been griefed on other servers but this one sounds different! cant wait to get in!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy rabbit

eldochem

Back to top Go down

Post  Hutton37 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am

IN GAME NAME: Hutton37

POSTISTION YOU WOULD LIKE: Any military, archer, guard, ac, or swordsman.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I need a friendly server with friendly people. Other servers have mean admins. They kill me and steal my stuff. I couldnt even go on the surface without being killed. In this server I have a job, and I already feel like I belong. Thank you.

Hutton37

Back to top Go down

Post  Obitoson Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 pm

IN GAME NAME:Obitoson

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:Miner and or Guard

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Really cool server looks awsome and want to be a part of it

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Suspect cherry What a Face afro lol!

Obitoson

Back to top Go down

Post  eldochem Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:17 am

when will be accepted? Shocked Shocked affraid rendeer

eldochem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next