Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Pj419's request to join

Post  pj419 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:48 pm

In game name: pj419
position that you would like: archer or miner im good at both
Why i want to join this server:I love the idea of a kingdom based cooperative server
Additional comments : Looking for an amazing coop server

pj419

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  TheCammandor Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Username:TheCammandor

Position that i would like: Medic or Builder

Why would I like to join: It looks like a cool server , and i've always had a weakness for RP servers honestly. And im intrested in seeing how the jobs and ranks work.

Additonal Comments: I've had a lot of expirence building in this game, and i mean alot. Always loved the role of being a Medic.

TheCammandor

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Application

Post  advanst Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 pm

IN GAME NAME: advanst (No Caps)

POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder, if not, a Construction Shop Worker.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have not been a part of any Minecraft clan, so I came to the Minecraft Forums to find one. This is the first one I found and I'm very eager to join. I've never been banned from a server (Except when I was playing with my friends, it was elimination deathmatch xD), I've never griefed, and I'm a really nice player.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I think the banner is awesome! I would also love to see the kingdom, I bet I would Sh*t my pants because it's so awesome!

advanst

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty [Application] monkeymage

Post  newb23 Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

IN GAME NAME: monkeymage
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder/Guardsman

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: New to minecraft and looking for a fun environment to RP in and with other clan members

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): What activities outside of our roles are considered okay. IE- Crafting items using purchased materials, amateur mining etc.

newb23

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Hmm

Post  advanst Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 pm

newb23 wrote:IN GAME NAME: monkeymage
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder/Guardsman

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: New to minecraft and looking for a fun environment to RP in and with other clan members

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): What activities outside of our roles are considered okay. IE- Crafting items using purchased materials, amateur mining etc.

I think you can mine/break your own things, as long as the tool you use was crafted by you, sold to you, or bought from you. I know I have to craft things for other people, so I'm sure you can craft your own things...

advanst

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Application darkking

Post  darkking Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:25 pm

IN GAME NAME: darkking
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Lumberjack and if not that then a Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This server seems really Interesting and i would like to see it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): none

darkking

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty application Nitebomber51

Post  nitebomber51 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 am

IN GAME NAME: Nitebomber51
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:Archer (royal guard),miner,builder, trap builder
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: It looks really cool,gets boaring in single player

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Hates griefers awsome shot with bow killed creeper from 100 blocks, i always find massive caverns, i build awsome spleef arenas, would like to join royal spleef team(if possible),royal guard if possble or just normal archer Very Happy can build a massive arrow launching lava wall which launches flaming arrows, and a lava trap

Last edited by nitebomber51 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add another job)

nitebomber51

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Noonoo's Application.

Post  noonoo123 Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm

N GAME NAME: noonoo456

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner, Lumberjack. Basicly help out the community

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I really want to join a decent server where the community helps out eachother in times of need, and I think I found it. Very Happy

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): This is a question: Are there other kindoms in this server that fight eachother?
noonoo123
noonoo123

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Bowbox Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 pm

IN GAME NAME: Bowbox

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Redstone Engineer, Archer, Builder, Merchant... Im pretty happy doing anything!

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I am in need of a top of the line, functional server in which i can work among other minecrafters with similar or greater imagination than my own, all within a server that hosts a community that is both creative, functional, and mature. I have been searching for a great server with these characteristics and I hope i have found what i am looking for. I am well versed in minecraft, been playing it the past 6 or 7 months when i bought it and have fallen in love with its infinite plate of creativity and creation.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): About Me: I am very good with redstone and building structures, normally circles because i find them much more appealing than lame squares or rectangles. I am 18, to prove that i am not a young kid claiming he can play fair and within the confines of a good functional server. I respect rules that help maintain a fun environment and hope others respect those too, as i am constantly griefed on many other servers and hope to escape that constant frustration. I am very excited to try this server and hopefully make this my favorite and the one i will always enjoy playing on.
Cant wait to Join
Thanks!

Bowbox

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty BaronCreeper's Application

Post  BaronCreeper Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 pm

In game name: BaronCreeper

Position I would like: Miner, Builder, Hunter, army (any type). (Ordered from most wanted to least)

Why I would like to join: I've rarely done it, but I enjoy roleplaying and I believe that this server is a great opportunity for me to try it. I've never joined a REAL clan, only clans full of griefers and trash. I believe that this server will last a LONG time and will have proper organization.

Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft for quite some time now and some of the building I am and have been working on in singleplayer are quite grand.

BaronCreeper

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty jwalker42 app

Post  jwalker42 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

IN GAME NAME: jwalker42

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: anti creeper squad

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: love medieval time period and like hunting creepers

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): do we need any mod packs?

jwalker42

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty I wants to join too!

Post  Randomperson11 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

IN GAME NAME: Randomperson11

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer or AC squad whichever is needed more of

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I thought this looked really intresting and wanted to be a part of this. I think this was really thought through and sounds fun as well.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I love this idea and you guys are awsome for making it happen!

TSMF Like a Star @ heaven

Randomperson11

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Changamer1000's application

Post  Changamer1000 Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 pm

IN GAME NAME: Changamer1000

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter, Archer in the army, and Royal Guard(Eventually)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because I think it would be fun to roleplay with people in a clan. Also, all of the other servers I have looked at either suck or are not very well organized. Your server looks awesome and it has a very good system.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am ok at building but not that good.

Changamer1000

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty The Baron wants to join!

Post  BaronCreeper Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:22 pm

In game name: BaronCreeper

Position I would like: Miner, Builder, Hunter, army (any type). (Ordered from most wanted to least)

Why I would like to join: I've rarely done it, but I enjoy roleplaying and I believe that this server is a great opportunity for me to try it. I've never joined a REAL clan, only clans full of griefers and trash. I believe that this server will last a LONG time and will have proper organization.

Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft for quite some time now and some of the buildings I am and have been working on in singlelayer are quite grand. I enjoy building.

BaronCreeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Juanca8898 Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:16 pm

[code]IN GAME NAME: Juanca8898

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: a Builder and a Farmer or a miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This was the first clan that i saw that was very organized and this would really make the game more interesting for me and
fun.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): hope you accept my application
Juanca8898
Juanca8898

Back to top Go down

Post  Swytch Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Hello!

IN GAME NAME: Swytch

POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer or Hunter or Miner would suit me just fine! Or where ever I might be needed, to be honest.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I play on one or two servers with friends I know irl, but its a bit disjointed and haphazard, with everyone sort of about doing their own thing. Which is fun. But I've been looking about for a server with a bit more people, and a bit more of a community feel to it. You know, people working together and that sort of thing.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (OPTIONAL): I'd certainly enjoy a chance to play on your server!

Swytch
Swytch

Back to top Go down

Post  luckypucky13 Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello your highnesses! I wish to join your clan! I am still learning all the tricks behind this world, but that doesn't mean I don't know my way around a cave! After I post this I am going straight to your forums to sign up!

IN GAME NAME: luckypucky13

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer, Lumberjack, Builder. I also make good skins if you would like me to make some official ones.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I wish to join because I am always looking for new people, and love being in a colony type environment, and am on all the time. Actually building things from harvested things makes me have this good feeling inside that I've done something.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): My only questions are what kind of mods are allowed? (Such as fly mod, mini-map mod, etc.) I'm only wondering cause Builders could make buildings a lot easier, and mini map allows you to mark way points so you can get back home. If not it's not a big deal, as the 1.4 update has gotten rid of them for me. Another question, is there a curfew? So that we can skip night all at the same time? And last thing is are you updated for 1.4? Also if your wondering what brought me here, it was someone's sig, now it's in my sig Very Happy
And also the skin on the forum is kinda... lacking essence. I have another clan (For Little Big Planet) that uses the same forum editor. And I got promoted to an admin over time. (Mainly because I know how to edit the forum.) And I don't know if you want this changed... But you should change it. http://wolfforums.forummotion.com/ Is the forum I'm talking about.

Thank-You for your time, I hope to be seeing you soon!

(This is the same post as on the MC forums. Just to save time.)
luckypucky13
luckypucky13

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty Zeeky's application

Post  Zeeky Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 pm

IN GAME NAME: Zeeky97

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I am looking for a fun, fair and nice community to spend my time at. This place looks great and I know I'd have lots of fun!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am a really nice guy and be willing to help with just about anything.

Zeeky

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty xMC_Tx's Application

Post  xMC_Tx Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:11 pm

IN GAME NAME: xMC_Tuberx
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I wanna own a supply shop.
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love these type of servers, and I think all your idea's are cool.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I never greif/steal, I am a professional dungeon finder, And I'm one of those people who
switch back and forth from useing a sword and a bow.

xMC_Tx

Back to top Go down

Post  didrick Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:21 am

IN GAME NAME: didrick

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: engineer,redstone engineer,miner,farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This is one of the few good servers I have found and I feel like I could help with redtone things because I'm pretty good at redtone

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I hate griefers and love to help people with projects and other stuff.
I am more a builder than a fighter and build complex things.

didrick

Back to top Go down

Post  geotron Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am

IN GAME NAME: geotron

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looks like allot of fun Very Happy

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): not really Smile elephant

geotron

Back to top Go down

Post  Down2beat Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 pm

IN GAME NAME: Down2beat

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Medic/Doctor

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like to heal the wounded, even if I am slightly crazy. I won't steal most of your organs... just the ones I need.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Server looks really put together. Looks like this would be quite the experience.

Down2beat

Back to top Go down

Post  AzgarthX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 am

this is a repost coming from minecraftforum.net just in case my post isnt seen anymore on the other thread.

IN GAME NAME: AzgarthX

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: The Anti Creeper Squad and Merchant (Construction Shop). Ill sell during the day and hunt creepers at night OH YEA!

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I was amazed about this idea of rp minecraft and i made this reply as soon as I found this thread Smile

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Can't w8 to get accepted

AzgarthX

Back to top Go down

Post  Shashz Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

IN GAME NAME: Shashz

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer and anything to do with that

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Clan looks awesome and feel would have good fun playing on here

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):

Shashz

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 5 Empty rikitikinitrome application

Post  rikitikinitrome Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm

[code]IN GAME NAME: rikitikinitrome
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: trader archerer lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i have been looking a cool server to join, and this one looks awsome albino

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation

rikitikinitrome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next