Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  accordionme Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 am

accordionme
army/builder
i have been looking for a cool structured rp type server and this looked perfect

accordionme

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Flamesofire Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 pm

IN GAME NAME: Flamesofire

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: i would like the peaceful life as a farmer please! but i want to be in the army to.. so i dont get bored

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i have been in some online servers before but.. it isnt any.. connections? between the people, but this.. THIS IS A CLAN, MAAN!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): ....
scratch ... i dont know...

Flamesofire

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Application for entering the kindom

Post  ModernHalo Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

IN GAME NAME: modernhalo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: prefer hunter, otherwise AC squad, if not either of those 2 then archer or soldier

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: have always been interested in the medieval style era and thought that being on a community server like this would be perfect for my taste

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Unfortunately due to my busy school and work schedule I would be playing 3 times a week at least for a couple hours at a time

ModernHalo

Back to top Go down

Post  luckypucky13 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 am

When will you guys realize that THIS CLAN IS DEAD!
luckypucky13
luckypucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  xRedo Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:13 am

IN GAME NAME: Redo97

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like something like, The Royal Guard. I like having a job that is important, and what is more important than taking care off our queens and kings?

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I think it is a great idea, and seems like a lot of fun Very Happy

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Very Happy

xRedo

Back to top Go down

Post  luckypucky13 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:42 pm

OMFG THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYONE THIS CLAN IS DEAD JUST LEAVE IT TO DIE!
luckypucky13
luckypucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  noman Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 am

IN GAME NAME: noman333

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army or miner if needed

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i need a server where i can put my skills to use

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):

noman

Back to top Go down

Post  bunnybasher Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

IN GAME NAME: bunnybasher

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Lumberjack, Farmer, or Hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I found the clan on MinecraftForums and thought it was a really good community idea.

bunnybasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwarfdude4044 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 pm

IN GAME NAME: Dwarfdude4044
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer/hunter
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like middle ages stuff Very Happy
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Very Happy

Dwarfdude4044

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomangel1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

IN GAME NAME: phantomangel1

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Anti Creeper Squad

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i want to join a server that has monsters

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): please let me join

phantomangel1

Back to top Go down

Post  Burdboy96 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

luckypucky13 wrote:OMFG THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYONE THIS CLAN IS DEAD JUST LEAVE IT TO DIE!
Then why the hell are you still here? Suspect
Burdboy96
Burdboy96

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty application form

Post  crazycaz117 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

IN GAME NAME: lolbrad

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: merchant, miner, or swordsman

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: ive been trying to find a medieval type of server and i also want to become a better player and learn some tips of the pros

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nah not really just want to make a giant tree as a house

i originally posted it here http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=109699&p=4318931#p4318931

crazycaz117

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Aceofchaos' Application.

Post  Garland Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 am

IN GAME NAME: Aceofchaos

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer, In the army or the AC. Either or.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because I've been without a nice community for online role-playing minecraft ever since my own server went down.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'd just like to point out that I have a good knowledge of running a Minecraft server, I've been playing and coding roleplaying games for 7 years now. I spent 3 years an an Admin on a private World of Warcraft server. (WoW-trance) and coded most things needed along with trying out some 3d Modeling out. But now I'm ranting. Back to the point, I've been part of a big community before and I know how hard it is to maintain a community, which is why I believe myself to be a nice community member to have.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Sincerely yours, Ace.

Garland

Back to top Go down

Post  vebrin5 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 pm

IN GAME NAME: vebrin5

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: its sound like a fun serious server

vebrin5

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty awesomedude7755's app

Post  awesomedude7755 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 pm

IN GAME NAME: awesomedude7755

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: you guys look like a fun community and pretty cool
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): i am in CST and would love to join

awesomedude7755

Back to top Go down

Post  harrisonthegreat Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 pm

in game name:harrisonthegreat

what position would you like to join: either a hunter, fighter or a miner

why would you like to join: i love rpg and this is the best rpg server i have ever seen

addition comments: this is an awesome server keep it up!!! Very Happy

harrisonthegreat

Back to top Go down

Post  carmeneyo Sun May 01, 2011 5:10 pm

IN GAME NAME: carmeneyo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:well i hade a clan before but there server was down more then it was up and id really like to play smp

carmeneyo

Back to top Go down

Post  -RawR- Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 pm

IN GAME NAME: Lukazoid

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Redstone Technician/Engineer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looking for a group where I can express my knowledge of RedStone.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I do have trouble getting into SMP - Something is wrong whenever i go in as the transfer of the files from the server to my computer somehow get corrupted. This is the same for all the servers i go to.

I just hope this one works - :/

Thanks - RawR

-RawR-

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty legolouman's application

Post  legolouman Tue May 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey, I'd like to apply, I already did on the MC forums, but this seems more official.

In-game name: legolouman

Requested Position: AC squad is my preference but I'd be more than willing to start as an archer and move my way up.

Reason for joining: I'd like to join because I enjoy the whole RPG in Minecraft. And this server seems really AWESOME!

Other thoughts: I consider myself a good player and person. I can handle the task at hand and am able to do it, no matter the cost.
Also, I assume the starting rank for me would be private. Thanks!

legolouman

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Acceptance Form

Post  himeros Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

I also applied on the Minecraft Forums thread, but put it here anyway.

IN GAME NAME: benabula

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (archer), AC Squad, Hunter (I also like building but mostly things that wouldn't be medieval) [>>-i>] [Ham] [SSSS] = [GP]

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have been hunting around for a server that functions like this, with a single town in which everyone works together. Also I like the thought of it being medieval based, I have always been a fan of such things as Lord of the Rings and other fantasy novels/games. I was introduced to Minecraft by a friend and was immediately hooked on it, not only because of the freedom of creativity, but also because of the simplicity and in turn enjoyment of the game. I hope that sums it up well enough

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I only have one question, and it doesn't even really apply to me. I was just wondering if people who are in service directly to the Kingdom get paid in some way. I really don't care much, but just wondering because if you run out of arrows for instance you might need to buy more.

himeros

Back to top Go down

Post  legolouman Tue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm

himeros wrote:I also applied on the Minecraft Forums thread, but put it here anyway.

IN GAME NAME: benabula

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (archer), AC Squad, Hunter (I also like building but mostly things that wouldn't be medieval) [>>-i>] [Ham] [SSSS] = [GP]

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have been hunting around for a server that functions like this, with a single town in which everyone works together. Also I like the thought of it being medieval based, I have always been a fan of such things as Lord of the Rings and other fantasy novels/games. I was introduced to Minecraft by a friend and was immediately hooked on it, not only because of the freedom of creativity, but also because of the simplicity and in turn enjoyment of the game. I hope that sums it up well enough

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I only have one question, and it doesn't even really apply to me. I was just wondering if people who are in service directly to the Kingdom get paid in some way. I really don't care much, but just wondering because if you run out of arrows for instance you might need to buy more.

Yo, after playing around a bit, it seems as though the server was abandoned because they promoted too many people to admin and got screwed...Don't trust what I'm saying 100% cuz I could be wrong but I think this died a few days ago

legolouman

Back to top Go down

Post  duikertje22 Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 am

IN GAME NAME: duikertje

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I want to how a wel organised server with good rules is and I like a nice communety

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): sorry for the bad enlish

duikertje22

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Binaryferret's application

Post  binaryferret Wed May 11, 2011 4:23 pm

In game name: Binaryferret
Requested Position: Archer
Why I would like to join: Looking for a good clan to join, haven't really played multiplayer much. And creepers aren't good companions.
Additional Comments: No!

binaryferret

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty jjjmcraez's application

Post  jjjmcraez Wed May 11, 2011 11:46 pm

IN GAME NAME: jjjmcraez

POSITION THAT I WOULD LIKE: farmer

WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I think you guys sound like
cool people and I like your ideas for the server.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS: I hope you guys except me to
join the clan. Your server sounds awesome.

Thanks
jjjmcraez

jjjmcraez

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 7 Empty Let me join the clan

Post  jjjmcraez Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

IN GAME NAME: jjjmcraez

POSITION THAT I WOULD LIKE: all the kinds of farmers

WHY I WANT TO JOIN: I like your ideas for the server and you sound like cool people

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: if i cant be a farmer i would like to be a miner

Thanks
jjjmcraez

jjjmcraez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next