Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New players, please read this along with the master thread.

5 posters

Go down

New players, please read this along with the master thread. Empty New players, please read this along with the master thread.

Post  brickbuster27 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 am

The server IP is UNDISCLOSED , but unfortunitely, the server is rarely up. We are working to fix this and make the server be up more often.

brickbuster27

Back to top Go down

New players, please read this along with the master thread. Empty Re: New players, please read this along with the master thread.

Post  rentox Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

UNDISCLOSED ??????????

rentox

Back to top Go down

New players, please read this along with the master thread. Empty Re: New players, please read this along with the master thread.

Post  luckypucky13 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Well just have two people just email the server files (region, players, etc) and one hosts it one day and the other hosts it the other day. (24 hours) So that we don't just leave one computer running for 24 hours straight. We will then need to use an alternate form of uploading the server, so that it's the same for both people. Solved! You can use Hamachi. It's just a free network creator, and makes the servers use able. This would also make this clan more exclusive as members would have to download hamachi in order to get in. That way the IP can stay the same as long as said two people are connected to the server on Hamachi when they have theirs active.
luckypucky13
luckypucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  Izanag Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 am

luckypucky13 wrote:Well just have two people just email the server files (region, players, etc) and one hosts it one day and the other hosts it the other day. (24 hours) So that we don't just leave one computer running for 24 hours straight. We will then need to use an alternate form of uploading the server, so that it's the same for both people. Solved! You can use Hamachi. It's just a free network creator, and makes the servers use able. This would also make this clan more exclusive as members would have to download hamachi in order to get in. That way the IP can stay the same as long as said two people are connected to the server on Hamachi when they have theirs active.

You have got 1 thing wrong there, the ip will not stay the same because 2 different people will be hosting so when 1 hosts for the first day. We will need to be joined to his hamachi group and use his hamachi ip, so when the other person hosts the next day we will need to be joined to his hamachi group and use his hamachi ip.

In the end 2 different ip's are being used and this just makes more hard work Razz plus the free version of hamachi can only support up to 16 people joined at once and the paid version is unlimted so they would have to buy it.
Izanag
Izanag

Back to top Go down

Post  luckypucky13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Okay, I hadn't tested this yet, thanks for teh info. Even still, That would be the simplest way, and maybe instead of everyday have it leik twice a week or something. I know I leave my comp on that long. Or we could try and see if there are any perm servers we can buy. Just a starting fee and then be able to keep the same Ip.
luckypucky13
luckypucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  russellwhetzel Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:55 am

luckypucky13 wrote:Okay, I hadn't tested this yet, thanks for teh info. Even still, That would be the simplest way, and maybe instead of everyday have it leik twice a week or something. I know I leave my comp on that long. Or we could try and see if there are any perm servers we can buy. Just a starting fee and then be able to keep the same Ip.

you can us dyndns i use it for my server

russellwhetzel
russellwhetzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down