Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ BEFORE POSTING

+5
Rath_illuser
peww
FrogyFace
TheGangsterPanda
starwarsfan35
9 posters

Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty READ BEFORE POSTING

Post  starwarsfan35 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Rules of this forums are quite simple, but, anything that breaks them will not be tolerated.
There are 4 sections to the rules.
Section I - General Messages (Posting)
Section II - General Forums (Threads)
Section III - General Attitude (Opinions, Attacks, and Defenses)
Section IV - Treating Forum Leaders with Respect ( Admins, SuperMods,)

So lets begin, shall we?

Section I - General Messages
This section of the rules is what you post on other's threads, and what the guidelines are to posting.

1. DO NOT use excessive swearing, this may offend some users, and will NOT be tolerated. If you use swear words such as F*ck and Sh*t repeatedly, you WILL be in deep Sh*t.

2. DO NOT take advantage of other people. Because they may not be smart, or understand what you are talking about, you might think it will be funny if you take advantage of them. But, then, you will soon learn I am much, MUCH, more smart then you are.

3. DO NOT offend anybody's beliefs or sexuality. If you attempt to make someone feel degraded because of their skin colour, religion, job, political beliefs, likes, dislikes, or anything related, you will instantly be banned. Don't think I'm kidding.

4. DO NOT make a post for no reason, except for in the Spam section. This forum is a BOARD, not an INSTANT MESSENGER.

5.DO NOT necro. It isn't fair to people who want their topics discussed. Necroing is posting in a thread more then one month old, unless it is a mod update. You may, however, ask a mod if it is okay to necro, and we will give you permission.

6. HAVE FUN. I don't want to make people run and hide because the forum has rules, but I want a sense of peace and security in the forum, and if any of the above rules are broken, we will take action depending on the severity of what you've done.

Section II - General Forums

This section of the rules is made for your use of our threads. If you break these rules, your thread will be locked. No excuses, no tolerance.

1. DO NOT make a thread about a religious belief.

2. DO NOT make a Private Message known or any conversation on IM known. We don't want that here, Its a board, not an IM service.

3. DO NOT use any offensive language in your topic title, or thread name. For more info, refer to number 1 in the General Messaging section.

4. DO NOT try to piss someone off. If you are a flame baiter, you will be banned, and the flamer is tolerated. Once again, you will learn I am MUCH smarter then you.

5. USE THE SEARCH BAR!!! Do NOT make a topic without first searching for it

Section III - Opinions, Attacks, Defenses
This section is to make you known with what these are, and why they are frowned upon

Opinion- An opinion is a belief, but it is not true, although the person that believes it insists it is, or, it is someones thoughts on something. This is frowned upon because, quite frankly, I don't think anyone gives a rats tail about what you think of Halo, or Call of Duty. Keep it inside, or outside the forum. You can post it, but don't expect applause.

Attacks- An attack is a hate on a different member of the forum. Don't do it, your post will be edited and you will be warned. 3 strikes, you are out

Defenses- Personally, I don't mind if someone defends themselves but please do it in a proper manner!

Section IV - Treating Forum Leaders With Respect
This is one rule and one rule only. Treat your kings with respect.

Follow these rules and you will be good, don't , and you won't receive mercy.
G'day mates! sunny
starwarsfan35
starwarsfan35
Admin

https://kingdomcardia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Re: READ BEFORE POSTING

Post  TheGangsterPanda Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm

This is why i love you. you have the best rules ever. especially the very first one.
TheGangsterPanda
TheGangsterPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  starwarsfan35 Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm

lol...yesh... the first one is my favorite aswell xD Laughing
starwarsfan35
starwarsfan35
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FrogyFace Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 am

Your the first one that i actually enjoyed reading his rules

FrogyFace

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty IP code dosen't work...

Post  peww Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I tried connecting to it, but it didn't work...

peww

Back to top Go down

Post  Rath_illuser Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Not to be disrespectful or anything, but you should have said smarter than you, not "smarter then you." Just a friendly correction Smile
Rath_illuser
Rath_illuser

Back to top Go down

Post  starwarsfan35 Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Rath_illuser wrote:Not to be disrespectful or anything, but you should have said smarter than you, not "smarter then you." Just a friendly correction Smile
Well, i actually didnt make these rules. These are reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyyyy old rules for another forum made by cisleader.
starwarsfan35
starwarsfan35
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rath_illuser Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:47 pm

starwarsfan35 wrote:
Rath_illuser wrote:Not to be disrespectful or anything, but you should have said smarter than you, not "smarter then you." Just a friendly correction Smile
Well, i actually didnt make these rules. These are reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyyyy old rules for another forum made by cisleader.

Ah, that's fine. I just found it somewhat ironic and thought it would be kinda funny to point out tongue
Rath_illuser
Rath_illuser

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshFloor Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm

I've been waiting for 3 weeks or so, and I still can't get on the server. Why?

JoshFloor

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty wondering

Post  ddog7400 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

i was wondering were can i get ip or were do i show were im werethy so you can give me the ip please respond Question

ddog7400

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Whats the ip??

Post  azarothpng Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Where is the ip?? :O

azarothpng

Back to top Go down

Post  Slopsable Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 am

I think every one can understand these rules Wink

Slopsable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content