Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  starwarsfan35 Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 pm

OK, so it was WAAAAAYYY to messy to just have people make their own threads, so I'm doing this instead.
If you have not gotten my accepted stamp, please post in this thread and i will Accept you.
And just to remind you, Applications are like this

Code:
IN GAME NAME: Your username

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: for example, army, Farmer, etc.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Why you want to join the Kingdom of Cardia

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Any additional thoughts

Last edited by starwarsfan35 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
starwarsfan35
starwarsfan35
Admin

https://kingdomcardia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Sharpw33dx Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:30 pm

IN GAME NAME: Sharpw33dx (Not premium yet will be this week)
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because you are one of the first clans I found wich are actually serious about the whole server being

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I have lots and lots of minecraft experience, I also posted on the MC forum but i thought it would be noticed faster if i applied here .

Sharpw33dx

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  sarge292 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 am

IN GAME NAME: sarge292
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer in the (AC)..or medic
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: it looks very cool
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): i hate greifers..im an ok builder..and im a goot shot with the bow.
sarge292
sarge292

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiando Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

IN GAME NAME: Akiando

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer or Hunter or Lumberjack (whichever you need more of)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: It seems great and well-organized, I love joining RP clans because they're really fun. Also, because this one just happened to catch my eye. You seem to know what you're doing, which is great.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am in the Eastern US Timezone. GMT-5. Just so you know.

Hope I get accepted!

Originally posted here... http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=109699&start=210

Akiando

Back to top Go down

Post  cookiepants Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 pm

IN GAME NAME: cookiepants

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer{AC squad if possible}

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This community looks nice Smile and playing alone gets boring :/

cookiepants

Back to top Go down

Post  Facelessguru Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 pm

IN GAME NAME: Facelessguru

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (guardsman) and RedStone engineer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: New to online community wanted to start somewhere with some sense of rules, also enjoy some degree of RP

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): would prefer to be a RedStone engineer first and foremost. I get the feeling that as an RSE i wont be working all the time and could be a soldier in the off time. (i notice that RSE is on the MC forum but not here so no worries if you've removed the position)

Facelessguru

Back to top Go down

Post  bobrown Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm

IN GAME NAME: boxyxxbrown

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like to be a farmer / creep squad.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love minecraft, enjoy RP community, and approve of your clans rules.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): none.

bobrown

Back to top Go down

Post  sarge292 Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 pm

sarge292 wrote:IN GAME NAME: sarge292
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer in the (AC)..or medic
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: it looks very cool
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): i hate greifers..im an ok builder..and im a goot shot with the bow.

i dont need my applacation to be read since i was accepted on the minecraft foum...so can you put my name in the list?
sarge292
sarge292

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty slicky89

Post  slicky89 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:04 am

IN GAME NAME: slicky89

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: AC Squad Archer & Builder

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Sounds like a fun and organized clan. I need that. and also tired of playing alone.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Would like to be both an ac archer and a builder. Any other info, please feel free to pm me and long live cardia! Smile

slicky89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mbaqanga Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 pm

A copy/paste of my post in the Minecraft forums, since the first post there says to also put the application here:

IN GAME NAME: Mbaqanga

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer (first preference if possible), Builder (second preference), Miner (third preference)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'd like to be part of a server with some sense of coherence towards building a civilization, I currently play on a server where people mostly work solo and it's not as enjoyable - I'm also a big fan of the setting

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I've got good experience with farming (especially setting up underground growing operations), but would be happy in any non-combat role.

Mbaqanga

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty Lolcroc's application

Post  Lolcroc Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 am

IN GAME NAME: Lolcroc

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Redstone engineer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because I'm very utterly bored of singeplayer and I'd like to join a nice organized server and when i heard from my friend that there was indeed such a server my belly did a lil' jump.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Most of the time when I play Minecraft i build, and I'm particulary good at redstone. Now since this server has a separate class for that instead of a builder I'd like to be a redstone engineer.

(I'm sorry for my horrible spelling)

Lolcroc

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle377 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

IN GAME NAME: oracle377

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: hunter (or archer, whichever you need more)

WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO JOIN: i LOVE rp, and this looks AMAZING

oracle377

Back to top Go down

Post  Renler2 Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:51 pm

IN GAME NAME: Renler2

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I love the Medieval times and would love to join a clan based on the time.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Mercenary Type collect recourses for profit. Hired workman.

Renler2

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty Application

Post  dainelvera Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 pm

IN GAME NAME: dainelvera

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: hunter, miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This clan sounds amazing, i would love to be a part of it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I would like to donate a web server with http://www.invisionpower.com/ for the community.

dainelvera

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadidad Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 am

IN GAME NAME: Dadidad

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like servers like this

Dadidad

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty demonslay999 application

Post  demonslay999 Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

IN GAME NAME: demonslay999

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army(don't care which part of it) though i can be anything else temp I'm good at lots of things so make me what you wish

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i would like to join because i am lonely playing on single player and would like to join a dedicated group (such as you guys)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): um nope not really just got to say this place seems awesome Very Happy
demonslay999
demonslay999

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty creampete's apply

Post  creampete Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:42 am

IN GAME NAME: creampete

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner/Farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'm new to the multiplayer scene and your clan seems to have a good structure so I figured that I would apply to you and try to become a great asset to your clan.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): No not really. I might add that I am a friendly and mild-mannered person and love to dig around in large caves I love you

creampete

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeso_Clarus Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 am

Already posted on the minecraft forums, but...

IN GAME NAME: Kaseo_Clarus

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner/Woodcutter (Basically, I'm down for anything Very Happy)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I think this whole idea seems really different and cool, and I want to see how it works

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): If yall don't have a server yet, I can try hosting.. (I suppose you can disregard this part)

Kaeso_Clarus

Back to top Go down

Post  gunnerlunner Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

IN GAME NAME: CastleWars
POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: anti creeper squad
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because it sounds like an awesome clan that's forming here, and I want be a part of it.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (OPTIONAL): I can be something else if the anti creeper squad is too full. Like a builder, but I am much better at combat then I am at building.

gunnerlunner

Back to top Go down

Post  ranger10700 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 am

IN GAME NAME: Ranger10700

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder or miner preferably, or if it comes to it forester, as im great at planning forests and am very focused whilst chopping down trees.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I want to join Kingdom of Cardia because I'm looking for a great role playing styled server that has a great community and rules to keep the role-play moving along justly and smoothly.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I've been playing minecraft pretty much since the first creative servers started springing up, so i have a fair idea of how to build and what blocks look great in a role-play sense.

VOTE RANGER TO PLAY Very Happy

ranger10700

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! Empty Application request

Post  axeman_13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 am

IN GAME NAME: axeman_13

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army or Self-supplying trader

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i love role-play and read your post on http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=109699 sound like the kine i would play

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): when you split the kingdom into 2-4 you should compete for land and mines as well as having duels in arena to see who can get promoted in the army and/or for entertainment (with prizes)(i could build the arena as i already have plans for it and designs) hope to hear form you soon Very Happy ( have screenshots coming so if requested )

axeman_13

Back to top Go down

Post  LoCzz Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 pm

IN GAME NAME: LoCzz
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because this clan seems very interesting and exciting. Also i like to play RP and this seems like a good clan Smile

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nope

LoCzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Izanag Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 pm

IN GAME NAME: Izanag

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter and close-combat guardsmen

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because it seems like this clan will be a lot of fun and it will be nice to try out a rp server for the first time Smile

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Nope

Last edited by Izanag on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Izanag
Izanag

Back to top Go down

Post  lordmethous Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:58 pm

IN GAME NAME: lordmethous

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: AC if possible or builder if not. at the very least miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: single player is getting boring and its seems nice and organized not being random chaos from all servers i have been in.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): If you need a city planner i could do it since if you don't have some kind of plan with the city chaos ensues. but i'm sure if your playing it smart you have it covered.

lordmethous

Back to top Go down

Post  mrkemister Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

IN GAME NAME: mrkemister

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because i have so much time to do nuthing in my life
so this clan could be a nice hobby

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): no

mrkemister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next