Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redstone Traps

+2
psikomonkie
dont42panic
6 posters

Go down

Redstone Traps Empty Redstone Traps

Post  dont42panic Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 am

Hey there! I know I haven't been accepted into the clan yet, but I am very excited about a rp server! Especially a Medieval one!
I've applied as a redstone engineer. I've been messing with traps and protective measures, as well as some harvesting and other things.
I'm not a pro at redstone, or traps, seeing as I've been playing alone and the only thing to trap would be mobs. pig
If anyone has some ideas of traps including anything from dispensers, doors, falling lava or the like, just post 'em here and I'll see if I can create them!! study

dont42panic

Back to top Go down

Redstone Traps Empty Re: Redstone Traps

Post  psikomonkie Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 pm

dont42panic wrote:Hey there! I know I haven't been accepted into the clan yet, but I am very excited about a rp server! Especially a Medieval one!
I've applied as a redstone engineer. I've been messing with traps and protective measures, as well as some harvesting and other things.
I'm not a pro at redstone, or traps, seeing as I've been playing alone and the only thing to trap would be mobs. pig
If anyone has some ideas of traps including anything from dispensers, doors, falling lava or the like, just post 'em here and I'll see if I can create them!! study
Durr, a drawbridge. I've been trying to figure it out for hours on ends and had no luck x.x

psikomonkie

Back to top Go down

Post  dont42panic Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Hmm. I'm not entirely sure that's possible with the set of items we currently have.. at least for moving both up and down. I could make a single use dropping bridge.. but not a drawbridge.

Last edited by dont42panic on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

dont42panic

Back to top Go down

Redstone Traps Empty New Trap!?

Post  dont42panic Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 pm

I've been messing with arrows and traps. This may have been discovered before, but I haven't seen it around.
While playing with a dispenser that was shooting arrows at a block, I removed the block. The arrows, all stuck in said block, proceeded to fall.
I did a few tests with damage and stuff and died a few times. I then invented the "Arrow Rain Tower." It's intense and totally Medieval! Very Happy study

dont42panic

Back to top Go down

Post  psikomonkie Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Take TNT. Cover it in shot arrows. Light TNT. Run. Like. Hell.

psikomonkie

Back to top Go down

Post  dont42panic Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah, I tried that! It didn't seem to be as accurate as the tower!

dont42panic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark lord Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 am

use a Dispenser and a Pressure Plate and then wire it up then add some arrows

Dark lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowbox Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

A draw bridge is possible, i built one using two sets of 4 iron doors two blocks down connected to hidden redstone torches, once powered will all close together to form a single iron walkway (walk bar) and with a combination with a low ceiling (2 blocks high) is essentially a draw bridge, easy placing lava on each side of the doors makes a lava mote
Cant wait to start playing with you guys!
I have a redstone sim. gif of it if you want

https://2img.net/h/i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/bowbox/2011-03-29_210125.png

https://2img.net/h/i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/bowbox/2011-03-29_210108-1.png

Bowbox

Back to top Go down

Post  didrick Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 am

I have also applied for a redstone engineer and if anyone need help I can probaply help them

didrick

Back to top Go down

Redstone Traps Empty durrrrr???

Post  eldochem Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:21 am

psikomonkie wrote:
dont42panic wrote:Hey there! I know I haven't been accepted into the clan yet, but I am very excited about a rp server! Especially a Medieval one!
Durr, a drawbridge. I've been trying to figure it out for hours on ends and had no luck x.x

lol, iron hatches are needed.....

eldochem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum