Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia

2 posters

Go down

Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia Empty Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia

Post  hannahgirl05 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 pm

IN GAME NAME: Ashleyrose

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer/Doctor/Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'm new to Minecraft. A friend of mine introduced me to the game and I finally purchased it for myself. Just looking for a nice group of people to play with. I've read over all the rules and feel this Clan is a perfect fit for me.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'm a long-time WoW player (avid gamer here) and have been a guild leader for three years. I'm good at bringing people together and defusing sticky situations. I have good leadership qualities but currently just looking to lay low and be apart of a great group.

hannahgirl05

Back to top Go down

Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia Empty Re: Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia

Post  TheGangsterPanda Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

hannahgirl05 wrote:ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'm a long-time WoW player (avid gamer here) and have been a guild leader for three years.
You deserve a cookie for leading a guild for 3 years. WoW rocks.
TheGangsterPanda
TheGangsterPanda

Back to top Go down

Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia Empty Re: Hannahgirl's Application to The Kingdom of Cardia

Post  hannahgirl05 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Hehe... It has definitely been a task. We've had our ups and downs but we are one of the best casual guilds on my server. cheers

hannahgirl05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down