Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  dont42panic on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:01 pm

IN GAME NAME: Dont42Panic

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Redstone Engineer, Builder, Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Medieval Roleplay! Yes, please! Very Happy I would love something like that! I get lonely sometimes.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I love Medieval! I'm partially finished with my own palace that I started recently. It's huge.
I'm no expert on RedStone, but I love messing around with it and I can figure things like that out quickly.

dont42panic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  psikomonkie on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:12 pm

IN GAME NAME: psikomonkie

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Merchant, however, I'd appreciate the ability to go out and harvest my own resources. Could I perhaps have a small/medium farm in my house? And I'll be in the militia should I be needed there as well.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Cause I'm awesome. And the clan itself sounds similar to the one I'm semi-in... The server there hates me and doesn't let me do anything really. Massive game breaking errors and whatnot x.x

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Um... I'm awesome? Oh, and I hate griefers with a passion. A quick warning: My shop will have enough traps in it to kill anyone that tries to steal when I'm offline :3 Oh, should I have mentioned I'm good at making traps?

Oh, and I love Roleplaying with a passion. And I know a fair amount about the common architecture of this era.

psikomonkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pownani on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 am

IN GAME NAME: Pownani

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Doctor, i would love to be a doctor and take care of the wounded.
But i would enjoy being any of all the jobs

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because i see a lot of potential in this server, like the royal family idea and all is very well thought off. And i just want to be a part of it

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I would love to join the server.

That is all Smile

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
I also posted on the Minecraftforum.

Pownani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeTovergieter's application

Post  DeTovergieter on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:01 am

IN GAME NAME: DeTovergieter

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would accept any position,but my preferences are redstone engineer (I have some experience with redstone) or archer.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This seems like a well organized server, and I like things that way.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am Dutch,so my English may not be flawless,(to say at least) and I hope this will not be that big of a problem.

P.S. also posted on the minecraftforum

DeTovergieter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my humble application

Post  semiliat on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

IN GAME NAME: semiliat , everyone refers to me as semi in-game though, feel free

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: well, seeing as how this is a mid-evil server, it would not matter what i want, i would do whatsoever my lord wishes me to do, but if i had a choice most of my skills lie around building and constructing elaborate redstone booby traps and the like and construction,i also i very good at farming and mob hunting

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: well, my current server is down, and I have always wanted to join a server such as this one before so why not start now? I also think i would make an excellent addition to your group, although it is your word, that shall allow me passage.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): what kind of acreage would i be looking at? in other words, how far do the lands of cardia stretch?
(this isn't really a comment but oh well) oh, i also posted in the minecraftforum topic also, g'day.
semiliat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zorafm on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 pm

IN GAME NAME: hynjio (yes its a bad name but i was dumb then.)

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: lol i don't know i think you can pick! after all you are the king!
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: well i like rpgs and this sounds like one! plus you can interact with minecrafters!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nope it looks just fine to me!

zorafm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lrgevicho's Application

Post  Largevicho on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:54 pm

IN GAME NAME: Largevicho

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Doctor or Farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've been looking for an rpg server for a long time and it looks like I've found it Smile

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Suggestion: Make a vid so people can know a little more about this server.
Largevicho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vardex's Application

Post  Vardex on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

In Game Name: Vardex

Position: 1) Hunter 2) Archer 3) Miner 4) Guardsman/Royalguard

Why I Would Like to Join: Had Minecraft for about 3 months now, always wanted to try online, I'm a huge RP fan, I play WoW as well.

Additional Comments: Would Really like to see some Castle vs. Castle action if at all possible so an archer would be my preffered position for that but in the meantime a hunter is fine.

Vardex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application :D

Post  Maeror_Meror on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 pm

IN GAME NAME: Maeror_Meror

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Well, Warrior or Archer, and maybe later Creeper Squad.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Well, I'd like to join the kingdom to do my service to the country of Cardia, ever since my Papa was killed by Zombies while farming, I've wanted to get revenge on the dastardly fiends that killed my Papa. (Well, that was my intro, but I'd actually really like to join this roleplaying server Very Happy It looks really fun Smile )

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Don't think so elephant

Maeror_Meror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  El on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 pm

IGN : jsa92
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like to run a bank of some sort but baring that a farmer/ hunter
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like the idea of a RP server and yours looks like it finds a good balance for complexity of the system.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): none that i know of

El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JSan Aplication

Post  JSan on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 pm

IN GAME NAME: JSan

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: AC Archer(Night job), Tree Farmer/Lumberjack(day job)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Pesonaly, I think that Minecraft with some kind of civilized system would be quite interesting.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):Trying to fix my SMP connection. Making progress. Can't be on ASAP.

Last edited by JSan on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

JSan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

_Yorsch_ 's application

Post  Yorsch on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 am

IN GAME NAME: _Yorsch_

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Lumberjack

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I always liked RP servers settled in medieval times and this one looks really good.

Yorsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application:Saint_Ferret

Post  Saint_Ferret on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm

IN GAME NAME: Saint_Ferret

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Any- I can build, I can farm, I can help with necessary combat and resource gathering

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I am l00king for a serious group that can be mature and fun at the same time. I seek a fun place that can serve me as an inspiration for my creativity and an outlet for it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am a very creative individual, dedicated, and motivated. Put me to work!

Saint_Ferret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cheeseless's Application

Post  Cheesey on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

IN GAME NAME: Cheeseless

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Either Miner, Builder, or Army (preferencially Archer) would be fine. Just not Farmer, please.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like RP'ing in all games, never tried it in SMP, also i think this has the potential to become a really good server, i like to build settlements and mine big complexes, but in SSP it's boring not to have any1 to chat and work with.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I like to do stuff in teams, so your sort of "squadron" idea really appeals to me. I think you'd like me on the server, i like to make plans and stuff. Plus my original email went fail on me and i had to create this username Sad.

Cheesey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

trust request

Post  chrisdeath on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:59 am

IN GAME NAME: Chrisdeath

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army. swordsman.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: because i think this server seems fun and this kind of rpg is interesting me very much!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nice idea

chrisdeath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why you should pick me, mop371 to be your next servant

Post  mop371 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 am

IN GAME NAME: mop371
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I really don't mind what job, although i would like to be in the AC squad
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: So i can actually do something and help someone in minecraft. Don't you think it's boring when you play all by yourself?(You don't need to reply)
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Minecraft is a great game and i have had it since 6 months ago and I would really like to help someone in their quest of glory. LONG LIVE THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF KINDOM CARDIA!

mop371

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipchjonathan's application

Post  ipchjonathan on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 am

IN GAME NAME: ipchjonathan

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: farmer,guardsmen,archers,builder,miner and lumberjack(I hope u can let me do all this job....because tut I always collecting wood and comdat in morning, mining and farming in night,build in any time.
I can also build underwater entres, speacial spider defence wall, autocollecting farm and auto cactus farm)if u can't let do all this job, I will like to be a archer plus guardsmen.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: because ur job system is the best one i found

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): non

ipchjonathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GrizzlyAmish's Application

Post  GrizzlyAmish on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 pm

IN GAME NAME: GrizzlyAmish

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (Preferrably CLOSE-COMBAT GUARDSMEN) or MINER

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've been playin minecraft alone for a while, and tried out a few open servers. I'm interested in how this one plays out. Smile

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): In college, won't be online ALL the time, but will try to be on as much as possible.

GrizzlyAmish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my application

Post  lekiy on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:17 am

IN GAME NAME: Lekiy

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer/lord if possible.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Been looking for a server with actual motive to battle/roleplay.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I would love to rule my own lands and oppose others if possible. I love the idea of being able to rule my own army and conquer others.

lekiy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  Leafflame on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

IN GAME NAME: Burninggale

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer? maybe a miner or builder .. I'm ok with most jobs though.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Fun? looks fun and organized..

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Not really... I like pie...? I like bows heheheh...

Leafflame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Arregis' application

Post  Arregis on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 pm

IN GAME NAME: gorzhan24

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Seems like an organized RP server.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):

Arregis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  urnxtwhiz on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:58 pm

In-Game Name: urnxtwhiz

Positions requested: Soldier (Anti-Creeper Squadron if at all possible. If not, a swordsman post is just as acceptable.) or Construction

Rationale behind joining: I'm looking to start a similar server eventually and I thought this would be a good practical-learning experience. This looks stable in theory, though I will have to see for myself if it works in practice.

Additional Comments: I do have the tendency to become a, for lack of a better phrase, "religious weirdo", occasionally spouting religious nonsense if it seems appropriate. I do try to keep it reigned in at for the sake of the other players, but I am only human...
I am also humbly at their majesties' service, wherever it is required. I live but to serve.

urnxtwhiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CruxMar on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

IN GAME NAME: CruxMar

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have been playing this game for about a year now and finally decided to join other servers and this one looks like the best one to me.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): For Cardia!
CruxMar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Tjang on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:11 pm

IN GAME NAME: Randy_Tjang

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer/Builder

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: It seems like an awesome server. I believe that as a builder, I can build some risky, but magnificent structures.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Just a warning, I tend to build with lava and flammable materials (why I said "risky, but magnificent structures." Here's one room of my singleplayer, lava filled fortress (built into a huge mountain): http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9835/roomb.png
If accepted, I will build grand structures capable of having bright, happy interiors without the need for ugly torches but strong exteriors, capable of withstanding huge attacks (To accomplish this, I'll need an army of workers and some redstone engineers as I plan on positioning huge amounts of sand in such a way that with a flick of a lever, the layer of TNT that's keeping the sand up (and a layer of glass underneath that- to prevent and level of destruction to the castle/fortress- to keep the TNT from dropping out of place) blows up and a huge barrage of sand falls onto the outsides of the castle, essentially preventing/slowing down any advancing army. I have many, many plans to offer you if I am accepted into this clan. If my planned defences fail and the enemy breaches the perimeter, I am also available to help defend.

Randy Tjang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gunnerlunner on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

IN GAME NAME: CastleWars
POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: anti creeper squad
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because it sounds like an awesome clan that's forming here, and I want be a part of it.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (OPTIONAL): I can be something else if the anti creeper squad is too full, like a builder, but I am much better at combat then I am at building.

gunnerlunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top