Kingdom of Cardia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

+203
fox_m97
44no44
NxE_Gamezone3.1
Isildurs_heir
venmita
Digimaster236
OrdusRC1136
Slopsable
DueceDexter
dombo813
Lexa390
Dirty_Luke
deathknightseath
Zack_Bowshot
greenxz13
Obitoson
Hutton37
eldochem
Uberheavy
gudynas11
jamesflst
spartan3434
ProtoZeph
Paperboy99
Link5890
kattykong13
MIRILATION
abandonpuppy
piratedude36
Feerman2010
fireclaws10
Kattzman
xelas1
ch33zyp3ngu1n
bboy333
lavedog
inuruk95
scout217
TM77
jjjmcraez
binaryferret
duikertje22
himeros
legolouman
-RawR-
carmeneyo
harrisonthegreat
awesomedude7755
vebrin5
Garland
crazycaz117
phantomangel1
Dwarfdude4044
bunnybasher
noman
xRedo
ModernHalo
Flamesofire
accordionme
TheZombinator
RadicalOlly
iMarshmallow
Grifreaper09
Blazer1795
Burdboy96
Darkward
tothieve
U_SMELL_NICE
Rath_illuser
generalcheif123
pugsy
iccyx
Pharrwagon
thedeets
Decura
Projeck37
Runihura
EaglE_EyEs65
Lilyo
Leonoob123
peww
jhonnylonglegs
ppfppfppf
rikitikinitrome
Shashz
AzgarthX
Down2beat
geotron
didrick
xMC_Tx
Zeeky
luckypucky13
Swytch
Juanca8898
Changamer1000
Randomperson11
jwalker42
BaronCreeper
Bowbox
noonoo123
nitebomber51
darkking
newb23
advanst
TheCammandor
pj419
funfight22
adekto
jazarachy
monkeeyo
calkhi
Velazurian
leafstar5
darui
KnightAnderrn
Kragnack
jamesnabbott
FMA07
[pikafreak]
WarXBlaze
888888Zombies
MitchBooth
SgtPancake
Oxidiz3r
savarast
Anabel
SooSzi
rb_bgs_2
Laxx_
augor1
mido
KillerShark57
Muffins
spyman328
ButteredTaco
will468
powerwind
CaptainLepper
deadreckin
iRomance
vliegenaar
zytron
ArmyRed
Kerramth
Deathwatch31
bob809
nekonal
warkiller240
NickFizzair
Magixmonkey
Kingsikeb
jalacayo14
kristiansyll
Damuin
vapr
Randy Tjang
CruxMar
urnxtwhiz
Arregis
Leafflame
lekiy
GrizzlyAmish
ipchjonathan
mop371
chrisdeath
Cheesey
Saint_Ferret
Yorsch
JSan
El
Maeror_Meror
Vardex
Largevicho
zorafm
semiliat
DeTovergieter
Pownani
psikomonkie
dont42panic
mrkemister
lordmethous
Izanag
LoCzz
axeman_13
ranger10700
gunnerlunner
Kaeso_Clarus
creampete
demonslay999
Dadidad
dainelvera
Renler2
oracle377
Lolcroc
Mbaqanga
slicky89
bobrown
Facelessguru
cookiepants
Akiando
sarge292
Sharpw33dx
starwarsfan35
207 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  greenxz13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:07 pm

IGN:redxz13

position I would like:farmer or archer

why I want to join: I have been searching for a good rp server but this one stuck out to me

Comments: I REALLY WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
greenxz13
greenxz13

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Zack_Bowshot Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 am

IN GAME NAME: Zack_Bowshot
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer (or maybe a hunter, but preferably archer)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I haven't been in a clan yet and it seems fun and enjoyable and i really want to help out.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): This server clan seem very medieval but that is the good part.Maybe in the future you would add some other ranks and classes?

Zack_Bowshot

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty deathknightseath's app

Post  deathknightseath Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 pm

IN GAME NAME: deathknightseath

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Private

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like roleplaying, and i love ur server so far

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): no thanks

deathknightseath

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty Dirty_Luke & his Clan Application

Post  Dirty_Luke Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 am

IN GAME NAME: Dirty_Luke

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Well to be honest , I Love RP and the creativity that goes along with it, I understand you have set roles and I would be willing to fill any open spot, But I would absolutely love it if I could be a Hermit Type Character That Live in a Cave or Forest of sorts.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have seen a few communities, Some good and some bad, You guys look like you're trying to do something special here and I would like to be a part of it. I am an avid Rper and Can fit into almost any Role, I may not be the best but I strive to bring Depth to any character role i play.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): None

Dirty_Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexa390 Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:03 pm

IN GAME NAME: Lexa390

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I think it would be fun, and it looks pretty cool

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Nope

Lexa390

Back to top Go down

Post  dombo813 Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:17 pm

IGN: dombo813

position wanted: closecombat army plz

reason for joining: because its awesome. simple as that.... because ive been playing roleplay online games for over 10 years now and they are pretty epic. this is the first server that has actually mastered it, and as i like minecraft, then its the combination of both my favorite things Very Happy

dombo813

Back to top Go down

Post  DueceDexter Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 pm

(If I messed this up, Sorry! I haven't used this forum before.)

IN GAME NAME: DueceDexter (Please call me Pilgrim.)

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer, Preferably the Anti-Creeper squad)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I haven't been on a good server in ages and this one looked extremely good.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Please accept me, I am not a griefer and am good in combat. Thank you
DueceDexter
DueceDexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slopsable Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 am

Lets make a nice App Wink

IN GAME NAME: My username iss ; Slopsable.

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I've got many interrest ,
but i would like to do the army .. or miner or builder.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: because im looking for a good RP server.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I shouldn't know what.

Slopsable

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty My App

Post  OrdusRC1136 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:35 pm

IN GAME NAME: OrdusRC1136

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Close-Combat Guardsman, Part time builder (Royal Projects only)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looks very organized, and realistic, I like that.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): PM me if you understand this: Vode An.

OrdusRC1136

Back to top Go down

Post  Digimaster236 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 pm

IN GAME NAME: Digimaster236

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because it sounds like fun and i really like servers like this

Digimaster236

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty Venmita's application

Post  venmita Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 am

Second attempt! (first one was a loooong time ago)

IN GAME NAME: Venmita

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer, Farmer, Hunter.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I am looking for a nice Hardcore RP server. This one seems great, I tried to join before but the server was kindof....dead.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Why is everything for "the Kingdom" Archers, Guards, Farmers, Miners, Lumberjacks...All the items go to the Kingdom?!
Can't we keep some stuff ourselfs and expand? Oh, and I find the Hospital a bit too much. You can just eat something to heal, you don't have to go to the hospital right? Anyway, server still looks cool. I'd love to join! bounce EXCITED!

venmita

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty Isildurs_heir app

Post  Isildurs_heir Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 am

IN GAME NAME: Isildurs_heir

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I always did like roleplay servers and the thought of a rp server that takes place in the times of kings that sounds awesome.Also the idea of a organized server with a army and jobs that every server should that you guys do have is awesome this sounds like the best server ever.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):None except I really do want to be a miner.

Isildurs_heir

Back to top Go down

Post  NxE_Gamezone3.1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 am

IN GAME NAME: NxE_Gamezone3

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: What About A Medic That Goes Out With An AC Squad, If Not I Want To Be A Medic/Doctor.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I Love Servers Where You Can Select A Role And Be Part Of A Group

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I Hate Creepers.... A Lot

NxE_Gamezone3.1

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty 44no44

Post  44no44 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm

IGN: 44no44
Position: Miner (I may want to switch to Hunter later)
Reason For Joining: I played on a major RP server a long time ago, and it was shut down. I have been looking for one ever since, and this looks bigger and better than my old one. I hate searching "rp minecraft server" and just finding some overgriefed factions server. I dont enjoy pvp, I would rather work together with other players. I recall my fun as a King's Ranger (an advanced elite that served as an archer and an officer against crime on the old server) when a cult arrived, and I singlehandedly defeated them. I desire a server where I can have such adventures again. (sorry for rambling on lol! )

44no44

Back to top Go down

Post  fox_m97 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

IN GAME NAME: captaintako

POSITION: Any thing really but my main interest is archer or ac squad. also happy with doctor.

REASON FOR JOINING: i was bored with a lot of online servers until i saw this one. It seems very well thought out and hope you'll except me a a subject of Cardia.

Addintional Comments: I can work any where when you need it and i was wondering can you move your way up in ranks like from private to royal guard.

fox_m97

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty edchigo's application :D

Post  edchigo Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:26 pm

IN GAME NAME: edchigo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: A Guardsmen.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've been looking for a good server to join for a while and found the forum for this one, I read through all of the rules and details and i think i would fit in very well here.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Only a question, would i be able to become a part of the anti creeper squad and gain your trust to eventually to become a royal guard?

edchigo

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty application

Post  bobycaty456 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:57 pm

IGN: bobycaty123
Why do I want to join: i have never seen an rpg server this cool!
Position I would like: AC squad
Additionall Comments: i won’t be able to play for about one month srry No

bobycaty456

Back to top Go down

Post  mattzzigster Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm

IGN: mattzzigster
Why do I want to join: Looks cool and i was trying to find a server
Position I would like: AC squad

mattzzigster

Back to top Go down

Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!! - Page 9 Empty Application

Post  TotalZx Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

IN GAME NAME: TotalZx

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I think that roleplay servers are fun

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL:( I want to shoot creepers and enemies!!!!

TotalZx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9