Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  accordionme on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 am

accordionme
army/builder
i have been looking for a cool structured rp type server and this looked perfect

accordionme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Flamesofire on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 pm

IN GAME NAME: Flamesofire

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: i would like the peaceful life as a farmer please! but i want to be in the army to.. so i dont get bored

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i have been in some online servers before but.. it isnt any.. connections? between the people, but this.. THIS IS A CLAN, MAAN!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): ....
scratch ... i dont know...

Flamesofire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application for entering the kindom

Post  ModernHalo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

IN GAME NAME: modernhalo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: prefer hunter, otherwise AC squad, if not either of those 2 then archer or soldier

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: have always been interested in the medieval style era and thought that being on a community server like this would be perfect for my taste

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Unfortunately due to my busy school and work schedule I would be playing 3 times a week at least for a couple hours at a time

ModernHalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  luckypucky13 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 am

When will you guys realize that THIS CLAN IS DEAD!
luckypucky13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xRedo on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:13 am

IN GAME NAME: Redo97

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like something like, The Royal Guard. I like having a job that is important, and what is more important than taking care off our queens and kings?

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I think it is a great idea, and seems like a lot of fun Very Happy

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Very Happy

xRedo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  luckypucky13 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:42 pm

OMFG THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYONE THIS CLAN IS DEAD JUST LEAVE IT TO DIE!
luckypucky13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noman on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 am

IN GAME NAME: noman333

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: army or miner if needed

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i need a server where i can put my skills to use

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL):

noman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bunnybasher on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

IN GAME NAME: bunnybasher

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Lumberjack, Farmer, or Hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I found the clan on MinecraftForums and thought it was a really good community idea.

bunnybasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwarfdude4044 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 pm

IN GAME NAME: Dwarfdude4044
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer/hunter
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I like middle ages stuff Very Happy
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Very Happy

Dwarfdude4044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phantomangel1 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

IN GAME NAME: phantomangel1

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Anti Creeper Squad

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: i want to join a server that has monsters

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): please let me join

phantomangel1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burdboy96 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

luckypucky13 wrote:OMFG THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT ANYONE THIS CLAN IS DEAD JUST LEAVE IT TO DIE!
Then why the hell are you still here? Suspect
Burdboy96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application form

Post  crazycaz117 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

IN GAME NAME: lolbrad

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: merchant, miner, or swordsman

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: ive been trying to find a medieval type of server and i also want to become a better player and learn some tips of the pros

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nah not really just want to make a giant tree as a house

i originally posted it here http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=109699&p=4318931#p4318931

crazycaz117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aceofchaos' Application.

Post  Garland on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 am

IN GAME NAME: Aceofchaos

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer, In the army or the AC. Either or.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because I've been without a nice community for online role-playing minecraft ever since my own server went down.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'd just like to point out that I have a good knowledge of running a Minecraft server, I've been playing and coding roleplaying games for 7 years now. I spent 3 years an an Admin on a private World of Warcraft server. (WoW-trance) and coded most things needed along with trying out some 3d Modeling out. But now I'm ranting. Back to the point, I've been part of a big community before and I know how hard it is to maintain a community, which is why I believe myself to be a nice community member to have.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Sincerely yours, Ace.

Garland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vebrin5 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 pm

IN GAME NAME: vebrin5

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: its sound like a fun serious server

vebrin5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

awesomedude7755's app

Post  awesomedude7755 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 pm

IN GAME NAME: awesomedude7755

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: archer
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: you guys look like a fun community and pretty cool
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): i am in CST and would love to join

awesomedude7755

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harrisonthegreat on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 pm

in game name:harrisonthegreat

what position would you like to join: either a hunter, fighter or a miner

why would you like to join: i love rpg and this is the best rpg server i have ever seen

addition comments: this is an awesome server keep it up!!! Very Happy

harrisonthegreat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  carmeneyo on Sun May 01, 2011 5:10 pm

IN GAME NAME: carmeneyo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE:miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:well i hade a clan before but there server was down more then it was up and id really like to play smp

carmeneyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  -RawR- on Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 pm

IN GAME NAME: Lukazoid

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Redstone Technician/Engineer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looking for a group where I can express my knowledge of RedStone.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I do have trouble getting into SMP - Something is wrong whenever i go in as the transfer of the files from the server to my computer somehow get corrupted. This is the same for all the servers i go to.

I just hope this one works - :/

Thanks - RawR

-RawR-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

legolouman's application

Post  legolouman on Tue May 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey, I'd like to apply, I already did on the MC forums, but this seems more official.

In-game name: legolouman

Requested Position: AC squad is my preference but I'd be more than willing to start as an archer and move my way up.

Reason for joining: I'd like to join because I enjoy the whole RPG in Minecraft. And this server seems really AWESOME!

Other thoughts: I consider myself a good player and person. I can handle the task at hand and am able to do it, no matter the cost.
Also, I assume the starting rank for me would be private. Thanks!

legolouman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Acceptance Form

Post  himeros on Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm

I also applied on the Minecraft Forums thread, but put it here anyway.

IN GAME NAME: benabula

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (archer), AC Squad, Hunter (I also like building but mostly things that wouldn't be medieval) [>>-i>] [Ham] [SSSS] = [GP]

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have been hunting around for a server that functions like this, with a single town in which everyone works together. Also I like the thought of it being medieval based, I have always been a fan of such things as Lord of the Rings and other fantasy novels/games. I was introduced to Minecraft by a friend and was immediately hooked on it, not only because of the freedom of creativity, but also because of the simplicity and in turn enjoyment of the game. I hope that sums it up well enough

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I only have one question, and it doesn't even really apply to me. I was just wondering if people who are in service directly to the Kingdom get paid in some way. I really don't care much, but just wondering because if you run out of arrows for instance you might need to buy more.

himeros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  legolouman on Tue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm

himeros wrote:I also applied on the Minecraft Forums thread, but put it here anyway.

IN GAME NAME: benabula

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army (archer), AC Squad, Hunter (I also like building but mostly things that wouldn't be medieval) [>>-i>] [Ham] [SSSS] = [GP]

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I have been hunting around for a server that functions like this, with a single town in which everyone works together. Also I like the thought of it being medieval based, I have always been a fan of such things as Lord of the Rings and other fantasy novels/games. I was introduced to Minecraft by a friend and was immediately hooked on it, not only because of the freedom of creativity, but also because of the simplicity and in turn enjoyment of the game. I hope that sums it up well enough

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I only have one question, and it doesn't even really apply to me. I was just wondering if people who are in service directly to the Kingdom get paid in some way. I really don't care much, but just wondering because if you run out of arrows for instance you might need to buy more.

Yo, after playing around a bit, it seems as though the server was abandoned because they promoted too many people to admin and got screwed...Don't trust what I'm saying 100% cuz I could be wrong but I think this died a few days ago

legolouman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  duikertje22 on Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 am

IN GAME NAME: duikertje

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I want to how a wel organised server with good rules is and I like a nice communety

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): sorry for the bad enlish

duikertje22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Binaryferret's application

Post  binaryferret on Wed May 11, 2011 4:23 pm

In game name: Binaryferret
Requested Position: Archer
Why I would like to join: Looking for a good clan to join, haven't really played multiplayer much. And creepers aren't good companions.
Additional Comments: No!

binaryferret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

jjjmcraez's application

Post  jjjmcraez on Wed May 11, 2011 11:46 pm

IN GAME NAME: jjjmcraez

POSITION THAT I WOULD LIKE: farmer

WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I think you guys sound like
cool people and I like your ideas for the server.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS: I hope you guys except me to
join the clan. Your server sounds awesome.

Thanks
jjjmcraez

jjjmcraez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Let me join the clan

Post  jjjmcraez on Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

IN GAME NAME: jjjmcraez

POSITION THAT I WOULD LIKE: all the kinds of farmers

WHY I WANT TO JOIN: I like your ideas for the server and you sound like cool people

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: if i cant be a farmer i would like to be a miner

Thanks
jjjmcraez

jjjmcraez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top