Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  ppfppfppf on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 am

IN GAME NAME: ppfppfppf

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: redstone engineer or archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: The server looks just too AWESOME and i wnat to play a rp server

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I can build a lot of things with redstone but i*m not a master

(i am not so good at spelling)

ppfppfppf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  ppfppfppf on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 am

OOOH! I mean: The server looks just too AWESOME and i want to play a rp server

ppfppfppf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

jhonnylonglegs application

Post  jhonnylonglegs on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 am

IN GAME NAME: jhonnylonglegs

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: I would like to become a builder so i can make the kingdom larger and help the king and queen to become the mightiest in the land.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would love to join because this clan looks wonderful im in love with minecraft and
multiplayer just expands the feeling of it, i would also like to join becuase most servers ive found are boring this one looks promising

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): nope none that i know of Smile lol!

jhonnylonglegs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Peww's Application

Post  peww on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Username/ in game name : peww

Job that I would like to have : Farmer or Soilder ( Taking shifts of Farmer, and soilder would be better :/ )

Why I would like to join: Saw it on minecraft forum, and I was like; " Why not? "

Comments: Love building design :3

peww

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Master Application thread: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! REAAAAAAAAD FIIIIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!! GOD DANG IT!!!

Post  Leonoob123 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:35 pm

IN GAME NAME: Leonoob123
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Either Army (range) or miner.
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Because I want to join a clan, and, after looking around these forums, Cardia seems the best one. Also, medieval RP ftw.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): flower flower flower

Leonoob123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilyo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm

IN GAME NAME: Lilyo

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder is there one well that :p

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Looks like a really nice server

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): lol!
Lilyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Join server

Post  EaglE_EyEs65 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 am

IN GAME NAME: EaglE_EyEs65
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Miner or Lumberjack
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join Because this clan sounds Really cool and I like to build in towns.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Any additional thoughts.

EaglE_EyEs65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Runihura on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:35 pm

IN GAME NAME: Runihura

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Anti-Creeper Squad and/or Miner

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'm looking for a bare-bones, 'fresh-start', type of clan. I'm not looking to join some over populated, dictatorship, where the only jobs left are chasing chickens for eggs. I like the structure you've put forth, and an opportunity to get in on the ground level.(no pun intended)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'm fairly new to the game, and I've learned a lot, but most importantly, Single player is LONELY! I want to help build a community, and flood caves with friends! Friends who mine together... accidentally mine the block holding back th lava together.

Runihura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Projeck37's Application

Post  Projeck37 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:53 pm

IN GAME NAME: projeck37

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer Army

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Most servers don't look as cool as this one

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): None my lords

Projeck37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Decura's Application

Post  Decura on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 pm

IN GAME NAME: Decura

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer Army or Farmer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: This'd be my first foray into a proper SMP server, and this one looked well structured. So I applied. Lets hope all goes well...

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Nope, not really.

Decura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yakinasack's application

Post  thedeets on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:14 pm

IN GAME NAME: Yakinasack

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: If its okay id like to be a miner, a close combat soldier, and a hunter... if i can only have 2 or just one, that is alright

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Why you want to join the Kingdom of Cardia?: this looks like the most epic server ive ever laid eyes on, when i read the rules and classes on the forums, my pancreas did a backflip!!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): Any additional thoughts: not really but ill ad these for fun ( oh hey cool im the first spot on the 10th page!)
afro afro afro

thedeets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pharrwagon on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 pm

IN GAME NAME: Pharrwagpm
POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army or hunter

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'm bored and it looks fun

Pharrwagon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iccyx on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:04 am

IN GAME NAME: iccyx

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer/ Hunter.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I was searching for a rp server on minecraft and I found this.
And the Job system sounds great to me.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I hope I get accepted soon.

iccyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 pm

IN-GAME NAME:pugsy

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Medic

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: It seems like an interesting server

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): none

pugsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Generalcheif123's Application

Post  generalcheif123 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:34 am

IN GAME NAME: generalcheif123

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Farmer (I don't mind which as long as I get in)

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Well I saw this as a signature so I though I would check it out. It looked pretty cool, and since I love history and medieval times, I though I would apply for a spot.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am a member of the famous Spacemonkey server. Yes, the one that got griefed by Team Avolition. I am therefore friends with Dell_the_Engie, Dunklshreken, CrazyPs3Gamer, and many others. If you don't know what this is look it up on YouTube or Google. the server has been down for a while so I'm checking this one out.

generalcheif123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rath_illuser on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 pm

This is the same application I put on the minecraft forums, just thought it would be a good idea to post an application here as well!

IN GAME NAME: Rath_illuser

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Anti-Creeper Squad!, Archer, Close-combat guardsmen

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I've wanted a purpose on minecraft for a while now, the same old routine of mining and building is getting old and I need something new to spark my interest once more! This server seems like the perfect way to do that

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I love hunting those creepers and all sorts of the demons of minecraft! While I really want to be in the anti-creeper squad I would also like to be a part-time archer and guardsmen at the same time to develop my skills and hopefully one day prove my worth to be a member of The Royal Guard. If possible I would also like to run my own little general store to sell the things that I pick up while creeper hunting.
Rath_illuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  U_SMELL_NICE on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:45 am

IN GAME NAME: U_SMELL_NICE

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: AC Squad Leader/Hunter. Or Special Division Town Drunkard.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: You got what I need and I got what you want. ps. The idea is B.A.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): No more talk, Lets Minecraft.
U_SMELL_NICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my application.

Post  tothieve on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 pm

IN GAME NAME: tothieve

POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: a lumberjack, actually. Although I minecraft regularly, I can usually only play for about an hour at a time, so a small, part-time job is actually ideal for me.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I'm an avid RPer who just recently discovered the "clans" forum. I had a server I was playing on, but it recently got wiped. (leaving me penniless and insecure) This clan seems pretty well-developed and fun all-around, something I can devote my time to.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I'm not going to tout myself as some amazingly creative guy or a minecraft prodigy, because I'm not one. I'm just your typical atypical American teenager with school, chores, and a social life. Still, I can't get myself to quit minecraft, so I at least want to put efforts towards something constructive, something that'll benefit an entire community. I'm a hard-working, loyal guy, and I'd really enjoy being a part of Cardia. I hope you'll consider accepting me. :]

tothieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Darkward's Application

Post  Darkward on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 pm

IN GAME NAME:Darkward22

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Army,The guard's

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN:I would like to join because.The server is role-play,and its seems like its well organized nice people and seems fun

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): P.S-I love rp lol!
Darkward

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burdboy96 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm

IN GAME NAME: Burdboy

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: I would like to join because this clan seems to be very well organized and full of people who will be fun to play with!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I would also like to be a hunter if any more are needed
Burdboy96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blazer1795 Application

Post  Blazer1795 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 am

IN GAME NAME: Blazer1795

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Royal Guard, hired Assassin.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Ive looked at many clans in the minecraft fourms and I belive this is the one for me.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I am commited and a good team worker.

Blazer1795

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grifreaper09's Application

Post  Grifreaper09 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 pm

IN GAME NAME: Grifreaper09

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Builder

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Honestly, it looks intersting. Plus I like the way you have it set up.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I'm a natural builder, but I'd like to work as a miner and guardsmen. I'm a great builder though, and have a talent for making just about anything given the right amount of materials. One known project that I've completed is a fully operational Train Station. I can make whole towns in a matter of hours if I work hard, and make the layout for them look nice while being naturally useful.

Grifreaper09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

iMarshmallow's Application

Post  iMarshmallow on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Minecraft acount name: iMarshmallow
Job wanted: guardsman or archer (whichever one you need more)
Why i want to play: I would like to become a member of this because it sounds like alot of fun. Also it sounds like a cool communit

iMarshmallow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RadicalOlly on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:11 am

IN GAME NAME: RadicalOlly

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Archer

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: It looks very well structured and I would enjoy the role playing aspect a lot due to past experience of similar games and just to be part of it all would be great

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): If possible being a guardsman as well would be good as well. Just a thought but how about, like, New World Explorers (Nether Explorers)...they go out kills ghasts, mine The Hell Rock, try to build a new civilization there and bring back the spoils of the journey.

Thanks for any consideration you give for this application Smile

RadicalOlly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheZombinator on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 am

IN GAME NAME: TheZombinator

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Merchant, or anything else you want me to do.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: It sounds fun and exciting

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): I posted on the minecraft forum but I thought it would be seen here first.

TheZombinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top