Coat of Arms and Flags

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coat of Arms and Flags

Post  SwammiSalamii on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 pm

I, honestly, am a fan of medieval art. To add more of a medieval feel to the clan i suggest a flag for each city, country, etc. Maybe each knight and lord and king would have some sort of coat of arms. None of these banners would be the same. Coat of arms would appear on peoples houses, flags in a city plaza, and so forth. Banners can be placed on new land to determine who's land it is. But you cannot place a banner where there is already a banner. But you CAN declare feuds between lords to claim a special piece of land, like a large bay or clay-rich beach. These feuds would be settled by a small war, one man versus one man. Well, that was my suggestion. Very Happy

-Swammi
SwammiSalamii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coat of Arms and Flags

Post  Sharpw33dx on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 pm

SwammiSalamii wrote:I, honestly, am a fan of medieval art. To add more of a medieval feel to the clan i suggest a flag for each city, country, etc. Maybe each knight and lord and king would have some sort of coat of arms. None of these banners would be the same. Coat of arms would appear on peoples houses, flags in a city plaza, and so forth. Banners can be placed on new land to determine who's land it is. But you cannot place a banner where there is already a banner. But you CAN declare feuds between lords to claim a special piece of land, like a large bay or clay-rich beach. These feuds would be settled by a small war, one man versus one man. Well, that was my suggestion. Very Happy

-Swammi

I think this might actually be a great idea..
Because I might be one of the only ones since I'm really fond of medieval art and architecture.
This would really make it a medieval themed server

Sharpw33dx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGangsterPanda on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

If we were to have lots of flag though we would need lots of different combos and if we ran out we'd have to make it bigger and it could get to the point where it couldn't fit on a house(I doubt that would ever happen though). I think having one flag on a big pole in the middle of a town would be a better idea.
TheGangsterPanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SwammiSalamii on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:54 pm

TheGangsterPanda wrote:If we were to have lots of flag though we would need lots of different combos and if we ran out we'd have to make it bigger and it could get to the point where it couldn't fit on a house(I doubt that would ever happen though). I think having one flag on a big pole in the middle of a town would be a better idea.

Yeah, I guess your right.
SwammiSalamii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Renler2 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Great Idea.

Renler2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  axeman_13 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 am

SwammiSalamii wrote: Maybe each knight and lord and king would have some sort of coat of arms. None of these banners would be the same. Coat of arms would appear on peoples houses, flags in a city plaza, and so forth.

-Swammi

i think the best way to do this on players would be with skins such as mine i will happily make them as long as i get pictures of coat of arms and the face{not for plate} post the request on skin requests

axeman_13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top