Ukmercenary1996's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ukmercenary1996's application

Post  ukmerc on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm

IN GAME NAME: Ukmercenary1996
POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: hunter, or bowman , though i am flexible and can change positions as needed
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: because it sounds like an awesome clan that's forming here, and i kinda wanna be a part of that. and you have an awesome idea up here.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (OPTIONAL): i get obsessive with my mining, meaning, i don't let a single ore get past me, and i can easily memorize tunnel routes and my way back. also i hate flint and steel with a burning (pun intended) passion, i have had bad experiences with them

ukmerc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ukmercenary1996's application

Post  starwarsfan35 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:25 pm

ukmerc wrote:IN GAME NAME: Ukmercenary1996
POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE: hunter, or bowman , though i am flexible and can change positions as needed
WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: because it sounds like an awesome clan that's forming here, and i kinda wanna be a part of that. and you have an awesome idea up here.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (OPTIONAL): i get obsessive with my mining, meaning, i don't let a single ore get past me, and i can easily memorize tunnel routes and my way back. also i hate flint and steel with a burning (pun intended) passion, i have had bad experiences with them

ACCEPTED

I think you will be a hunter, though you will be in the militia. this means that when there is trouble, you will temporarily become a bowman. santa
starwarsfan35
Admin

View user profile http://kingdomcardia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top