View previous topic View next topic Go down

El Dorado fortress

Post  toxic603TFF on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

some suggestions for the server:
el dorado, the city of gold

some pictures from my single player:

at daylight:

consider an underground city under it.
the only way to get inside is through portals.

some other crap:
throne room

consider it.
course i would need hacked in resources...

The intire thing is 60% griefable, the structure and the platforms are made out bedrock.
The fortress would be a safe place for all important people in the server; trusted merchants, biggest suppliers and kings.
Since the fortress has to acessed through the nether, maybe u could have jobs in the nether? i was thinking of this 2:

- Battalion of the Damned
Highly trained, trusted members. Very well equiped, not many position thou. A damned trooper would be equiped with a full diamond armour, a bow and arrow with 9 full sets of arrows, 4 full sets of cobblestone to stablish a personal base and 2 iron picks. Their main job is to protect the portals to El Dorado, as a secondary mission they supply cheap cooked pork for El Dorado merchants and get rare materials like lightstone to the market. The damned are only to leave the hell world to supply the market or get more arrows.

Overlord
Controls the hell world. Not an admin but supplied directly from them. His main purpose is to stablish order among hell world habitants. The Overlord is a skilled asasin and will be trained to kill unwanted visitors in the hell world's towns. The Overlord will be equiped with 2 full sets of diamond armor, a bow and arrow, 5 full stacks of arrows, 2 diamond swords, torches, a dimond pick and some construction items. The Overlord can only leave the hell world to go to El Dorado, if his presence is needed he may go to the normal world.
[b]

toxic603TFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: El Dorado fortress

Post  TGSlasher on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 pm

didn't think ports to hell worked in multiplayer yet ...
maybe if there were 2 worlds running and scripts that would connect you to the hell world and back when you walked near a port.

*Edit: forgot to say, good ideas. Wouldn't want to fall off the tower. ill post some picks of my wall and building architecture later, got a cool lotr "ish" theme going, looks a bit like mordor's black gate / wall, there isn't actually a gate, just the wall part but that what i aimed my design around was sick of flat walls
TGSlasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toxic603TFF on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 pm

they do work.
you just have to change the server properties from hell=no to hell=yes.

Last edited by toxic603TFF on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

toxic603TFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TGSlasher on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

i tried that on a private server the other day, just made the whole world nether only, and with no wood = no tools = no portal back lol.
TGSlasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toxic603TFF on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

u can always hack them in

toxic603TFF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  starwarsfan35 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

hmmm... Not a bad idea... very good. But i would need to do this once the server is open, when i have my builders. And i don't think the nether works in multiplayer...Maybe for the meanwhle we could have full time guards in Heavy Armor guarding a large Gate to The tower, with a portcullis operator with a bow.
starwarsfan35
Admin

View user profile http://kingdomcardia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top