TGSlasher's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TGSlasher's application

Post  TGSlasher on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:35 am

IN GAME NAME: TGSlasher

POSITION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE: Stone mason (builder: stone walls, possible castle/tower work) | guardsman or archer or Royal Guard | engineer? (red stuffs/door controls / blowing things up). Put me where you need me but i would prefer builder/engineer.

WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN: Been playing minecraft for a long while (back in the days of floating islands lol and old school hell mode) and decided that i would like to play multiplayer now, not much fun being the only one to ever see your work

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS(OPTIONAL): what is your world location? should put that / time zone in your overview maybe. My location is Australia so dunno how I will go with lag ... I also dislike flint and steel, accidentally set my fort on fire once Sad. I may request a large amount of purple cloth from time to time, happy to trade for it of course.

Edit: know how to work multiplayer now, been testing things with few friends on private server

Last edited by TGSlasher on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to not double post)
TGSlasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TGSlasher's application

Post  starwarsfan35 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 am

Ok sorry it took so long, but:

ACCEPTED
starwarsfan35
Admin

View user profile http://kingdomcardia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TGSlasher's application